• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Oil sludge can build up in the pressure relief valve for the pump. I have seen 2 with relief valves that would hang up losing oil pressure. Individual components are available from Nissan for about the same price as an aftermarket front cover. I bought one of those off ebay that bound up the chain tensioner when installed.

Inspect the pump you have

• Like 2

The KA24E does. DE has an oil pump in the timing cover.

^ That.

KA24DE oil pumps from the S13/14 240sx car are internal.

KA24DE oil pumps from the D21 Hardbody are external.

KA24E oil pumps from S13 240sx or the D21 Hardbody are all external

Being a stay at home dad with basic of basic cable,,,,,,,,,, March madness used to be one of the highlights of my new year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  now most of the games are broadcast on channels i don't get...........  So here's to the greedy cable companies  mother,,,,,,,,, fucker.

kim-jong-un-10909246cdnol_1713.jpg

• Like 1

Being a stay at home dad with basic of basic cable,,,,,,,,,, March madness used to be one of the highlights of my new year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  now most of the games are broadcast on channels i don't get...........  So here's to the greedy cable companies  mother,,,,,,,,, fucker.

kim-jong-un-10909246cdnol_1713.jpg

Dude. Trying being a sports fan with NO TV service of any kind. 

I do have awesome internet though. But I have a Chromebook which makes streaming damned near impossible. 

I listen to Blazer games on the NBA app over my phone then just scour the web for highlights from around the league.

D21 did not have a DE; not here. As far as the trucks go, the DE first showed in the Frontier-which has an internal pump.

Thought they were still called Hardbody. The DE was started in '98 ish and the truck was designated D22 or something. Anyway it was when the E stopped and the DE started.. didn't know it was a Frontier.

Though it they were still called Hardbody. The DE was started in '98 ish and the truck was designated D22 or something. Anyway it was when the E stopped and the DE started.. didn't know it was a Frontier.

98 was the first year of the frontier. I remember, because I got drunk and bought a 97 late in the model year, and the first frontier was on the showroom.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/2015/02/11/kidney-anyone-nissan-fairlady-z432-up-for-auction/#more-37643

"

1970 Nissan Fairlady Z432 is going up for bidding at the RM Amelia Island auctions next month. JNCers know the drill: its namesake 4 valves per cylinder, 3 carbs, and 2 cams stems from the S20 straight six sourced from the Skyline GT-R of the same era. It cost double the amount of a standard Fairlady Z when new, is exceedingly rare, and was never exported for sale. "