• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

It funny how questions get turned into some ones idiocy. The guy asked if anyone has put nitrous on an L motor, not the exact build specifications can component prices. This is what's wrong with Ratsun, remember when we used to help people with their Datsun not just troll them cause your own life is a shit show?

we do help

D-Mike explained why we are a shit-show in here

if someone just popped in and asked a easily and repeatedly answered question like "how do I install an EI dizzy?" we'd prolly chortle and point them in the right direction.

this kid came to the back alley, talked shit  and tried to hang tough.

then he starts with the "what's the best engine swap for my dime?"

OH SHIT! WHAT IF SMOKE IS ANDRES131313?!

• Like 2

It was so much easier when it was just me insulting 510freaks mom..  and his small penis,,,,,,,,,, well i'm not sure if calling it small is actually insulting him as every man he has been with ,, have on many occasions on facebook,,,,,,,,,,, maaaany occasions,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let it be known that that is in fact their own personal nightmares.

but i digress

• Like 2

It was so much easier when it was just me insulting 510freaks mom..  and his small penis,,,,,,,,,, well i'm not sure if calling it small is actually insulting him as every man he has been with ,, have on many occasions on facebook,,,,,,,,,,, maaaany occasions,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let it be known that that is in fact their own personal nightmares.

but i digress

• Like 1

Dafuq new thread name

:rofl:

Yeah, LAOTSU , I think title should always have Insomniacs .................... then the other shit. I say this so that the uninformed or noobs don't blunder in, or if warned will know where to stay away from.

1. This is the first time Iv been in this thread. You think me more rash than I am.

2. I read 6 pages.

3. I doubt I missed anything in the other 556 pages.

One third of it was posts with the word shark in it. No, you didn't miss much.

It funny how questions get turned into some ones idiocy. The guy asked if anyone has put nitrous on an L motor, not the exact build specifications can component prices. This is what's wrong with Ratsun, remember when we used to help people with their Datsun not just troll them cause your own life is a shit show?

I just searched in the bar provided in plain view at the top of every page. " Nitrous L motor" guess what popped up!

... I'm all for helping people, when they need help, and have put effort into the subject in question.

Laziness is unhealthy for the mind, body and datsun.

He owns a Datsun and that's great! It's why we are all here, he's been a good sport so far and that is commendable.

He is well on his way to being a fellow ratsuner, and insoms. Grom

And yes my life is a huge shit show currently :)

it's AMC here in the US but I suppose it might be on some other network in Cnanadia. I could loan you my dish anywhere account info. not sure if that would work since only one guy can use it at a time and it's the main way I watch tv these days, besides Netflix

Well for all you shit-show young punks who like to fritter your Sunday away in insomniacs, I'm better than all of you!  I have the biggest dick, AND I actually accomplished things today! :D

Just got back from pull and save, got some rear struts off a '92 Maxima with the 4DSC badge on the rear door.  Why?  Because they're inserts!  So I'll disassemble those, find what insert I want to use, likely have my Datsun guru cut it down a bit and then install my coilover kits coming from Day Motorsports.  Need to order springs now too.  No worry there, that's easy enough.  Then I stopped by the division st. O'Reilly's wearing my NAPA beanie, like a boss.  Met Cody, who's on Ratsun, he has a sweet lowered Sentra wagon.

So there, I'm productive!  Young whippersnappers!

• Like 1

Well for all you shit-show young punks who like to fritter your Sunday away in insomniacs, I'm better than all of you!  I have the biggest dick, AND I actually accomplished things today! :D

So there, I'm productive!  Young whippersnappers!

i looked at pictures of my car on the internets...does that count?

• Like 1