• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wasted entirely way too much time on the phone talking to some waterhead trying to shove their pro-life agenda on me.

I just wanted to know what their opinion was on war, welfare and veteran benefits. Non to my surprise, they are pro war, hate gov assistance and had no idea that vets get treated shitty (or so they claim). I said, so, you're okay with killing, okay with sending our own to die, despise the thought of giving a shit about someone after they are born, as long as I come into this world, regardless of how shitty of a situation I may be in, that is the important thing, after that...fuck me and anything I may need. Sound about right? I was told that I clearly am the type who cannot be reasoned with and hung up on.

• Like 1

I just wasted entirely way too much time on the phone talking to some waterhead trying to shove their pro-life agenda on me.

I just wanted to know what their opinion was on war, welfare and veteran benefits. Non to my surprise, they are pro war, hate gov assistance and had no idea that vets get treated shitty (or so they claim). I said, so, you're okay with killing, okay with sending our own to die, despise the thought of giving a shit about someone after they are born, as long as I come into this world, regardless of how shitty of a situation I may be in, that is the important thing, after that...fuck me and anything I may need. Sound about right? I was told that I clearly am the type who cannot be reasoned with and hung up on.

I learned a long time ago it's easier on my mental health (and blood pressure)to avoid this kind of person and most people in general. You cannot ever reason with a fanatic.

180px-CircularReasoning.gif

Surely, short of being fit for any other circle of hell, a fanatic should find eternal home in the second level where the lustful are condemned. Who else could give up any logical thinking to chase any belief that gives him that much pleasure?

Besides it's cruel to tease a fanatic.

• Like 2

I learned a long time ago it's easier on my mental health (and blood pressure)to avoid this kind of person and most people in general. You cannot ever reason with a fanatic.

But you can invite then in to chat. Then listen politely while kissing on your crack pipe. Sharpening your knives is only effective if you happened to already have them laid out on your living room table. But if you do, it a great way to invite opinions.

Kylereese_1.jpg

You still don't get it, do you? They'll find us! That's what they do! That's ALL they do! You can't stop them! They'll wade through you, reach down your throat and pull your fuckin' heart out! Listen, and understand. That fanatic is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

But you can invite then in to chat. Then listen politely while kissing on your crack pipe. Sharpening your knives is only effective if you happened to already have them laid out on your living room table. But if you do, it a great way to invite opinions.

just invite them in to take a bath with you and talk about it.

If you don't shut up and listen to the Jehovah Witness's you stand a pretty good chance of going to hell, same with Mormon's.

But if I listen to those schmucks, I'll never get into Valhalla...