• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Virgil's ,,,, much like the women my son chases, usually comes with a large can,,, other than that it doesn't really stand up.

I would like to take this moment and thank the baby Jesus that there was no internet for my Dad to talk shit about me on when I was his age.

This forum has gone a strange direction of late. Kind of a narcissistic gay self-love grammar-cop kinda way.

And Virgil's is bad ass! And I brew my own root beer from time to time. Mine is great and gets you drunk, but some days I prefer a Virgil's. And they come in bottles not cans. Unless you mean the mini kegs. They are awesome too

• Like 1

And back onto actual important topics, has anyone test driven a Fiat 500 yet?  I'm kinda curious how they do.  They don't look too bad for a front drive Italian car.  1.4 turbo gets decent mileage, regular 1.4 gets even better.

• Like 1

And back onto actual important topics, has anyone test driven a Fiat 500 yet?  I'm kinda curious how they do.  They don't look too bad for a front drive Italian car.  1.4 turbo gets decent mileage, regular 1.4 gets even better.

"Important topics".. lulz

Welcome to Insomniacs.