• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Tumwater/Olympia/Lacey was progressive as fuck since before it was cool.......

Like i said before we have a Liberal Arts University all up in here,,, if you don't like weird or different,,,,  this definitely aint the place for you.

you skipped tumwater and darrington

• Like 1

got a neighbor who kept me out on my front porch for two hours this morning talking cars. his son's 1996 Chevy 1/2 ton has a slight drip from the rear diff and he wants me to take a look at it later. This is a man who spent three years (against his will) working on high end street rods in California to pay back his brother after he wrecked the brother's hot rod.

this guy has a depth of knowledge of mechanics and tools that floors me but because he was forced to learn the stuff he has no confidence in his abilities - never seen anything like it. he knows sooooo much but has never made that knowledge his own or accepted that it's his. if he doesn't think about the subject of mechanics he can astound you with what he knows but if attempts to actively access his knowledge some sort of mental block kicks in and he is clueless.

a few months ago, he called me over to his house in a panic saying the rebuilt starter he'd purchased from O'Reilly's was "different" from the one he'd taken off his Explorer. when I went over I saw two starters that were exactly the same except for different wire terminals on one wire.

the guy said he was getting ready to drive twenty miles to take it back. when I asked why he didn't just change that one terminal he said he'd thought about it but wasn't sure the starter would work. I told him it would and he procceded to produce a well-stocked terminal kit that rivaled any I'd ever seen.

Every tool the man owns is snap-on or craftsman, all are kept clean as surgical instruments and in a very nice snap-on roll-away (again, his brother had forced him to buy all of this) but he lacks the confidence to swap a terminal on a starter. hell of nice guy though.

Ok,,,,,,,  anyone going on the Hoods canal cruise on the 19th  ,,  so as to "help" understand QTips  gluten free lifestyle ,, please watch this and try to learn where the guy is coming from... 

We all need to stick together to help find the cure.

• Like 4

what do you think you are staring at in my sig?

quit staring.

Hell, you are the ONLY one who apparently LIKES staring at that guy swinging his dick around, hence why you have it as your signature! :poke:

• Like 3

Ok,,,,,,, anyone going on the Hoods canal cruise on the 19th ,, so as to "help" understand QTips gluten free lifestyle ,, please watch this and try to learn where the guy is coming from...

We all need to stick together to help find the cure.

qtip is gluten free? By choice or requirement?

Either way, don't care if he can't eat gluten, doesn't mean I can't. I'm gonna go get a pizza

qtip is gluten free? By choice or requirement?

Either way, don't care if he can't eat gluten, doesn't mean I can't. I'm gonna go get a pizza

By force, I miss bread....a lot.... I dont let my issues effect everyone else, I can usually find something I can eat almost anywhere.