• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Question. Has anyone put nitrous in a L engine?

you come talk shit 

annoy us

ask easily searched questions

about subjects that HAVE to have been discussed before.

and claim to know your shit?

What a fucking Ewok.

Go blow Jar Jar Binks, dipweed.

• Like 1

Everything you post is like moldy bacon.

I guess Props on not starting entire threads about it

Know what I'm done with you mother fuckers. I ask because all I see is 240z with 6 cylinders having it done. Fuck I don't know if the l20 would take it. So fuck you and every single z car out there.

Know what I'm done with you mother fuckers. I ask because all I see is 240z with 6 cylinders having it done. Fuck I don't know if the l20 would take it. So fuck you and every single z car out there.

You post questions and ideas with all the coherence of someone huffing starter fluid. You realize this is insomniacs, correct? You may have been a member of this forum longer than I have but you have much more to learn kid.

Be the badass to put a 50 shot on that l20b, then tell us all how long it lasted.

I'm not destroying my engine. If someone would have said yes, I would have asked my question of are stock Pistons and cast iron rings strong enought to hold up to the pressure. Some engines I know won't. But from what I've seen I can't find anything on the I internals when using nitrous in a stock l20.

tomyairjammerroadrammer001.jpg

i.e: replace with whip cream canister 

Whoop whoooop.  I had one of these as a kid...awesome.  I just bought myself a Datsun Stomper on ebay for a sweet deal.  Ah...the good ol' days.

Frankly, the quality to quantity ratio of insomniacs has been up since sharkboy has been gone.  Just sayin...

I dunno about evolving.  I'm STILL listening to Independent Worm Saloon. - Butthole Surfers.  Awesome album!  Preparing to switch summer tires onto the truck seeing as winter has officially shit the bed around here and head up to pull and save for some cannibal strut tubes for the Maxima.  Think I'm going 12" springs with 125 lb in the rear and 150 lb in the front.  Calculated I took 14% off the car's original weight, and then went 30% stiffer, which arrives at those figures.

• Like 1

I dunno about evolving.  I'm STILL listening to Independent Worm Saloon. - Butthole Surfers.  Awesome album!  Preparing to switch summer tires onto the truck seeing as winter has officially shit the bed around here and head up to pull and save for some cannibal strut tubes for the Maxima.  Think I'm going 12" springs with 125 lb in the rear and 150 lb in the front.  Calculated I took 14% off the car's original weight, and then went 30% stiffer, which arrives at those figures.

you see this shit HRH?, where Gibby shoots clay pigeons over the crowd at Lallapolluza

LMMFAO

A 300hp V8 with 30% NOx boost will be making almost 400 hp!!! A small 2 liter engine with a 30% power increase is only 120 or so hp, and will feel like it. The natural inclination is to just add more NOx to it. Then more, and a bit ... more.... It's a one way trip to the bone yard. Hopefully the head gasket blows before the pistons are holed.