DATZENMIKE (KING RAT)! it says talk about anything so i will.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiwi is New Zealand. Man, you guys are really bad at being racist.

Although, I think Aussies take offense to being called New Zealanders. Maybe it's the other way around.

Hes been corrected numerous times. He does it because he thinks its hilarious... for someone his age, he sure acts like a child. 

IB whining :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Kiwi is New Zealand. Man, you guys are really bad at being racist.

Although, I think Aussies take offense to being called New Zealanders. Maybe it's the other way around.

Ignore Laoutsu Eric.

These days it's a term of endearment to call an Aussie a Kiwi, and most Kiwis that migrate here consider themselves more Aussie than Kiwi.

If you are going to name names be sure that they are not, or will not, be taken in an offensive or racist manner by someone else. We all know and most have heard those listed racial slurs. Hearing it in mixed company is vulgar and crude but calling someone one with intent to hurt is offensive to the recipient and those that witness it. Probably best if we were to move on.

• Like 1

Not making fun of anyone Mike. The Falcon has been produced for 40 years in Australia. World's longest produced model

I know, I know, just sayin'. It's all in fun till someone is hurt.... and you never know who will be offended by it. I don't 'get' the term cracker. Others might.

Ya know, I find this funny because in my neck of the woods the "n bomb" has nothing to do with color. From my understanding it was originally used to portray blacks as ignorant, stupid cretins who had the mental capacity of an 8 year old and the temperment of someone half that age. So at least how i was raised, YOU, timbuhr, are the "n word" here. It's not that i'm afraid to say it, but i have too much respect for the BLACK men and women in the military, which you are supposidly a part of, that fight and die for this country to say it. 

I'm enlisting in the U.S. Navy soon, and going to try for BUD/S (SEAL training). Not if, but when i pass, I may pay a visit to the butthole town you live in. You have officially made my Little black book of people i want to throat punch. Congrats.

Edit: Cracker is OUR word. If you ain't white, don't use it.

lolz

But seriously :sneaky:

Ya know, I find this funny because in my neck of the woods the "n bomb" has nothing to do with color. From my understanding it was originally used to portray blacks as ignorant, stupid cretins who had the mental capacity of an 8 year old and the temperment of someone half that age. So at least how i was raised, YOU, timbuhr, are the "n word" here. It's not that i'm afraid to say it, but i have too much respect for the BLACK men and women in the military, which you are supposidly a part of, that fight and die for this country to say it. 

I'm enlisting in the U.S. Navy soon, and going to try for BUD/S (SEAL training). Not if, but when i pass, I may pay a visit to the butthole town you live in. You have officially made my Little black book of people i want to throat punch. Congrats.

Edit: Cracker is OUR word. If you ain't white, don't use it.

lolz

But seriously :sneaky:

Wanna be hardcore? Be a PJ

YES I AM A RACIST SO WHAT!!

JUST SOME PEOPLE ARE TO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO ADMIT IT

I AM NOT!

I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME

FOR WHAT I SAY.

WHEN YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONGED BY THEM

WORTHLESS PILE'S OF SHIT THEN YOU CAN TALK SHIT TO ME.

UNTILL THEN SHUT YOU GOD DAMMED MOUTHS.

AND AS FOR GOD/JESUS ITS ALL BULLSHIT THAT WEAKMINDED PEOPLE USE AS A CRUTCH

AND READ THAT BOOK OF LIES TO FEEL SECURE WHEN THEY CAN'T DO IT FOR THEM SELFS.

THE REASON I DONT BELIVE IN GOD IS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN SOME HORIFFIC SHIT HAPPEN AND THE AFTERMATH.

IF THERE WAS A GOD WHY DOES IT HAPPEN TO INNOCENT PEOPLE AND CHILDREN.

Get in tha barrel QUEER

• Like 2

Yea I have a friend that is going for CRO but blew out his knee. I was going to say, USAF has pretty interesting special operations fields. Tactical weather, TACP, CCT, Pararescue, CRO (officer PJ), ALO (officer TACP), and whatever the officer equivalent of CCT is.

The truck stop is where you mom hangs out with the other lot lizards looking for your daddy

Pathetic that as a veteran, you expect people to respect YOU, but you act like a 13 year old girl that just got her period and found the internet.

Grow the fuck up dude.

• Like 4