"La Benita", my baby girl!

alan_gov

Well this is my 1971 521, it's my grandpa's heritage and she's giving me a lot of headaches.

My grandpa' gaved to me the truck like 6 months ago, and I had replaced already the brakes, the carb, the gas lines, spark plugs, wires, lights! eeeeeverything! and she still giving me problems  :hmm: but I'm on this boat already so I just can keep going with this...
Anyways, it doesn't matter how many problems she give to me, I'm starting to fall in love with she  :D

60923cd4-334c-41ae-adeb-3fa188f2cc73_zps

• Like 3
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amigo nice truck,what part of Mexico your from.Get some better pictures of it on the inside outside and in between,welcome aboard.Ayeeeeeeee

Firstly I really need to improve my english, so I'm practicing over here, I'm from Saltillo, and the photo was taked near to my home some weeks ago, but after that she gave me problems with the brakes so I had to replace them,I have just received the original mirrors and bumpers so I'm planning to install them on this week. B)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

looks pretty nice 

your English is way better then my Spanish

looks like your grandpa had a nice truck just be patient and fix one thing at a time, before you know it you will have a great and very reliable truck