Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There used to be a couple great places to nap in plant 2 under the tank line..  There were these passageways that no-one would ever see you in... If a guy on our crew had to sleep off a hard drink they would sometimes be found there.

The Auburn plant by the wing dip area had the best under grating views as most the girls there were younger and fitter than the other plants,

• Like 1

Biking in to work today in the dark, the rain and the wind. Get a mile and a half away and ....flat tire happening. Keep going another mile and a half on the flat and the tire starts popping off the rim. I don't want to fuck the rim so I push it the rest of the way to work. Found a staple through the tread and the puncture resistant tube. Well nothing survives that.

Load rim and tire in work van and on way to work site hit Crap Tire for a new one. Too windy, 6 foot waves, so sit in van and watch the kite surfers and put the new tube in. Wait 3 hours and say fuck it and head back to the office, but first stand out in the rain so we look wet. On way to office blow tire up..... like a bawssss.

• Like 3

The van was rockin'. High tide and wind driven waves all the way from Vancouver all the way up the Georgia Straight right at us. 84 miles, I looked it up. In addition to the spray was wind driven foam like St Bernard spittle. We were on the Goose Spit, a 100 ft wide sand spit about 700 meter long  with paved road on it. Spray blew right over into the harbor on the lee side where the kite surfers were carving the water. How high can they jump anyway? Looked like 4-5 times their body height. 30 feet??? possible??? 

• Like 1

Biking in to work today in the dark, the rain and the wind. Get a mile and a half away and ....flat tire happening. Keep going another mile and a half on the flat and the tire starts popping off the rim. I don't want to fuck the rim so I push it the rest of the way to work. Found a staple through the tread and the puncture resistant tube. Well nothing survives that.

Load rim and tire in work van and on way to work site hit Crap Tire for a new one. Too windy, 6 foot waves, so sit in van and watch the kite surfers and put the new tube in. Wait 3 hours and say fuck it and head back to the office, but first stand out in the rain so we look wet. On way to office blow tire up..... like a bawssss.

• Like 2

The van was rockin'. High tide and wind driven waves all the way from Vancouver all the way up the Georgia Straight right at us. 84 miles, I looked it up. In addition to the spray was wind driven foam like St Bernard spittle. We were on the Goose Spit, a 100 ft wide sand spit about 700 meter long with paved road on it. Spray blew right over into the harbor on the lee side where the kite surfers were carving the water. How high can they jump anyway? Looked like 4-5 times their body height. 30 feet??? possible???

30ft is very possible for those kite surfing things. A buddy of mine has just the kite from one of those and I watched it drag a 250lb man about 200 feet with just a 15mph wind, hit a gust and it took him off the ground.

• Like 1

30ft is very possible for those kite surfing things. A buddy of mine has just the kite from one of those and I watched it drag a 250lb man about 200 feet with just a 15mph wind, hit a gust and it took him off the ground.

There is a red bull sponsored cross country kite race happening here soon, I'd like to try it one day