Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't recall correctly. It was only once after GB comment. 

You can ask to lock your own thread if you don't like where it's going and I might accommodate you, no problem.  You can't say to lock someone else's thread because you don't like it or where it's going. Not without a good reason would I do this. It would instead be a suggestion dully noted..... dude.

Uhm....lol....ok......dude.....

But......

I

Was

Right

Dude.....

• Like 1

Uhm....lol....ok......dude.....

But......

I

Was

Right

Dude.....

I'm sure you've been right before, at some time

I remember posting several times to lock it if I recall correctly...whatevs dude.... :thumbup:

Not today. Wrong about remembering posting and wrong about recalling correctly.

• Like 2

did some shopping for the house today and I came up with this:

20160130_204145.jpg

spent a few hours culling my vinyl collection and unearthed this gem that I bought at a garage sale about twenty-five years ago.

20160129_090213.jpg

20160129_090230.jpg

20160129_090318.jpg

20160129_090340.jpg

20160129_090350.jpg

the cover looks rougher than what it is. that's mostly dust. I'm not sure how many LPs I have but it's a four foot tall stack and about a foot tall stack of 78s. I have a Japanese import of a Steppenwolf album with some groovy cover designs and kanji. I'll try to post pics of it tomorrow.

• Like 3

Actually, we all agreed the only way to "do e right" would be to build an entire subframe like these guys did, but wouldn't be worth the effort. This car proves it. Although it looks cool, the last thing you want to do in a road race is drift around a corner. Especially in an over weight 2WD car going up hill. When you lose traction, you lose momentum. That exposes the greatest flaw in a car build like this. Drifting you see in rally is not as big an issue with a light AWD rally car. The wheel base of the 510 is way too small for that fat V8's weight and power. Taking nothing away from the guy driving this beast, there's only so much power you can put to the ground in a car that size, so weight becomes a huge factor in acceleration, and handling. Still, I have nothing but respect for the job they did. That's a well built car, but an SR 510 would absolutely stomp that car.