Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heading on a compamy's web page

STUBBORNLY MADE AT FILSON, USA

Following picture. 

05270009-e1404323477254-608x596_zpsatoty[/u

Sure US Citizen on US soil but still not what I expected from a marketing stand point.

Now if she was being exploited... like 15 cents an hour, 18 hours a day, no breaks then yes. Nothing wrong with (I assume) good honest hard work for your pay.

I never had turkey eggs, duck eggs are delicious and more nutritional.

I had a few ducks for a while. Eggs were great. If you sub them for chicken eggs, a two loaf recipe yielded three loaves of bread. So fluffy and perfect. A bread co. Would honestly kill competition with that strategy. I'm surprised it isn't a thing.

You think that's bad?

Look at this idiot claiming the earth is flat...and Youtube is full of these morons.

People are losing their f#$%ing minds in this country, (and not in a good way).

I gave this jackhole 5 minutes of my life before I said enough.

Bible proof, oh yes the great bastion of scientific knowledge known as the bible.....fucking sheeple. I'm not knocking religion, if you're religious and believe in the stories told if the bible then good for you. I'm only asking you to interpret it for you're self, don't let some moron tell you what it says and what they think it means.

• Like 2

Fuck the bible and all the thumpers that think God is so mighty, just few points that shuts them the fuck up....

●If he was so mighty...

-why are children born with deadly diseases?

-why do good people suffer the most?

-why does the "devil & hell" is even suggested?

-why do assholes get away with shenanigans?

There are many many more but fuck it, point is made, I will close it out with one more...

-if man have free will, why are religions full of bullshit "don't do or else".

/end rant.

• Like 1

Fuck the bible and all the thumpers that think God is so mighty, just few points that shuts them the fuck up....

●If he was so mighty...

There are many many more but fuck it, point is made, I will close it out with one more...

/end rant.

Ah but you see that is to "test your faith".

My favorite is when Stephen Fry was asked " what if when you die you get up to the pearly gates and godnis there waiting, what would you say?"

Stephen: Cancer in children? How dare you.

That was paraphrased of course I don't remember the entire quote word for word.

• Like 1

Here is fun chain letter that I send to various christians when I hear them spouting their political agenda (I listen to alot of christian radio).

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.

Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Now if she was being exploited... like 15 cents an hour, 18 hours a day, no breaks then yes. Nothing wrong with (I assume) good honest hard work for your pay.

Thought it was funny that a company touting US made would market a picture that looks more like a Chinese made ad. Conditions probably way to good though but that's marketing

●If he was so mighty...

/end rant.

The answers are in your questions: Devil, Assholes, Religions

• Like 1

Here is fun chain letter that I send to various christians when I hear them spouting their political agenda (I listen to alot of christian radio).

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.

Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Old Testament history.