Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy from Oak Town was the only hipster I saw. Just to clarify:

that one was about racial identity. i just thought it was nifty that there's other people out there that think american is a race nowadays. it's not black and white anymore, everybody is everything. this goes further for me, i figure we're all humans, it shouldn't matter where the ancestors came from so much as where you go with the life you have

• Like 1

give the special but underdeveloped lady in your life a boost of confidence from the auto parts aisle in Wal-Mart!

Trans woman accused of injecting glue and Fix-A-Flat into women’s butts may remain jailed

Ron Oneal Morris, a transgender woman in Florida, is facing multiple counts of practicing medicine without a license and one count of manslaughter for injecting women with “super glue,” Fix-a-Flat and rubber cement.

Morris has been under scrutiny since 2011, when she illegally injected a woman with her mixture for $700. The injections, which Morris has used on women for buttocks, hips, thighs, and waists, were sealed with super glue and cotton balls. She has just recently served a nearly one-year sentence for practicing medicine without a license.

http://thegrio.com/2015/01/11/transgender-butt-injections-jail/

• Like 1

Death, what happened to just killing people that make decisions so poor we deem then unfit to be part of society.

no shit, those days are long gone.

I wish my lady's step father would just fucking die.

but he has those oakie whitetrash genes and will probably live forever.

no shit, those days are long gone.

I wish my lady's step father would just fucking die.

but he has those oakie whitetrash genes and will probably live forever.

The ornery old bastards will live the longest. Had a mean old nasty neighbor lady that lived to 90 something. Smoked a pack a day, drink shit beer, and potters vodka.

• Like 1