Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Watched the news for a few days and as usual they made a meal out of a snack. That was hardly a blizzard. What I want to know is did Ebola cure itself??? Or was a blizzard and a fucking stupid ball game more important?

Geez Mike, always a Debbie Downer.. Damn Canadians.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to stick the camera all up in butthole like i'm supposed to  for artsy fartsy pictures and shit.( per pyramid lickers arbitrary  rules) ........ BUT that shit was almost drug to the scrap yard hanging off the back of trailer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like it is in oic.

IMG_2501_zps2c06ae5f.jpg

I want that trailer

• Like 1

Trimble or Topcon?

Not Topcon, haven't worked with one in almost 25 years, long before robotics. Trimble. It sometimes get confused by our visi vests reflective tape and starts 'hunting'. Marvin isn't too bright but 'sees' in the dark..  

• Like 1

I want that trailer

Move outta that pit of a state you call California and up here and i would probably let you use the fucking thing any time you wanted.

Although Datsun guys up here usually only have ONE mirror inside their cars ,,, unlike the narcissist fucks your probably used to.

• Like 3

Move outta that pit of a state you call California and up here and i would probably let you use the fucking thing any time you wanted.

Although Datsun guys up here usually only have ONE mirror inside their cars ,,, unlike the narcissist fucks your probably used to.

I like pumping my own gas, not having huge property taxes and don't agree with Oregon's founding principals.

I don't really talk to Datsun ppl I haven't met through this site and have no mirrors inside my truck.

do you pull that thing with the 720?

I like pumping my own gas, not having huge property taxes and don't agree with Oregon's founding principals.

I don't really talk to Datsun ppl I haven't met through this site and have no mirrors inside my truck.

do you pull that thing with the 720?

dude, nanners is in washington, we pump our own gas

• Like 2

The 720??  No  it probably outweighs the truck empty.    There are plenty of Freeman, preppers and down right hermit like people in this area.. 

I came across that Alaska swamp people(?)  show,,, i know guys that live out in a place near here called Rainer,, that are exactly like that,, the local goverments won't even go out there to check on building permits... 

• Like 1

The 720?? No it probably outweighs the truck empty. There are plenty of Freeman, preppers and down right hermit like people in this area..

I came across that Alaska swamp people(?) show,,, i know guys that live out in a place near here called Rainer,, that are exactly like that,, the local goverments won't even go out there to check on building permits...

I used to work with a guy that lives in Ranier, if the shit hits the fan that where I'm going, he has more ammo than I do. I also know what you mean about those that live there....