Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

When I drink, smoke, eat crap, and am generally abusive to my body, my BO is off putting. When I'm healthy, I hardly smell. I can see nature at work here. And women don't need scent less men, quite the opposite, but it shouldn't smell like Nick Noltis jock strap

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hard work sweat from a healthy body is a good smell. Shit, used to get turned on by a few girls when they got sweaty, never been able to explain it but Damn I miss those girls smells.

Same goes for females to males, I've seen it in action

And I got a couple of unhealthy allies that I work with, by the end of the night they smell like they're rotting from the inside out and I want to puke because of it

Is everything ok? Two things...

When people start giving their shit away. 

When people talk about going away for a while.

These are actually not a good sign.

i think i might get rid of all my unneeded belongings and disappear for awhile...

pros and cons to this idea?

Maybe we should talk.....

Pros. The only way to get a true outside perspective on your life is to step outside of your life. Set goals so you are not blind to your objective. Also feel free to change goals as long as it is a considered decision. Trust yourself and go for it. If you can't trust yourself, you can't trust anyone. There is nothing more valuable than getting off course once in a while. Some people never get off the course they started on when they were teenagers. Would you take a teenagers advise on life?

Go for it!

Cons. If shit is awesome for you right now, and the outlook on your future rocks, you might fuck this up bad.

Mike: I do agree in your prognosis, but the proposed action may be a good solution to the "Bad" in the sign.

i think i might get rid of all my unneeded belongings and disappear for awhile...

go for it, east coast is where its at. Bay area kinda blows.

there is a fine line between travelling and homelessness though. Def don't wanna be homeless because the longer you are the harder it is to obtain a place. Fuck dude go to Europe.

I am a master at meeting people a lining up spots to stay its a handy skill revolving around personality and indirect propositions.

This is like asking what motor you should swap into your B210. Our input is based on our subjective experience. The Pros and Cons as they relate to you are totally dependent upon your situation. Possessions you can liquidate, leave behind, or replace, where as your troubles have nothing to do with geography, or disappearing acts. Talk to someone who can help you clarify your intent, where you're at, and what you hope to accomplish by disappearing for a while. You need to be clear on these points, or you could wind up shelved in a barn collecting dust.