Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy shit. That wasn't even a Datsun? I take back my sympathy.

Bullshit. Genetically, she's datsun. That's good enough. R50s are freaking solid vehicles. I bought one and my parents liked it so much they bought two more.

found a truly creepy movie on roku's retro flicks today.

http://www.spiderbabyonline.com/

it features a twenty-five year old Sid Haig, an elderly Lon Chaney, Jr and Duesenberg. the premise is sort of like "Beverly Hillbillies" meets "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" with a dash of "The Addams Family" thrown in.

• Like 1

Just because its a crapfinder(that's what we called one a friend of mine had) doesnt mean the person that did it doesn't deserve all their fingers broken with a paid of vise grips.

Thadeus is not a crapfinder. Maybe if your friend took better care of their car their's wouldn't be either.

If I had seen who did it there would have been carnage.

• Like 6

I like Pathfinders, though I prefer WD21s, not the later models.  I'm actually surprised I don't have a Pathfinder yet.  Almost got one 4 years back, shit, you can pick them up around Spokane for $600 now, just all high mileage VGs that need trannies or all the exhaust studs replaced.

Thadeus is not a crapfinder. Maybe if your friend took better care of their car their's wouldn't be either.

If I had seen who did it there would have been carnage.

I meant it as a term of endearment, we called it the crapfinder because is was a first gen with a vg, an automatic and he put a flomaster on it so it sounded like crap, thus the crapfinder

I got offered one of these today for stupid cheap.

Ford_Anglia_123E_Super.jpg

a friend of mine picked it up about 1975 for cheap. it had 1968 California tags then. it was running then but it needed brakes. he got rid of it about 1985. I found it about thirty miles away today with the same tags. the title is long lost (not a big issue in Oklahoma) but worries me is the back glass has been knocked out. has anyone ever messed with one?

• Like 2

I've got a Frontier, I've got love for the Pathfinder. But admittedly far far less love. The vg is not a great framework. It performs decent, but it has many weak points. Far more than an L imo. The rest of the car is fine I guess. Too much plastic though.

I've often said the vg is like a Chevy 305 to me. It's a plenty solid workhorse that in reality does it's job just fine, but it's terribly uninspiring. I also think they are a very ugly motor :).