Favorite drink, besides beer.

tr8er

lmao at the shine. I used to mix ever clear and sunny D. that shit doesnt even get you drunk, it should be called something else lol. Like tripping on booz... 

Tried taking shots of shine once and my throat like closed up, body just wasnt having it 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried taking shots of shine once and my throat like closed up, body just wasnt having it 

there's your problem. you don't shoot shine. :P it's kindof like a fine sippin' whiskey, you make it last. 

and in general, my fave drink used to be coca cola, but milk is winning over (helps my already low calcium)

alcohol? close call between jack D's honey whiskey or jack and coke. 

there's your problem. you don't shoot shine. :P it's kindof like a fine sippin' whiskey, you make it last. 

and in general, my fave drink used to be coca cola, but milk is winning over (helps my already low calcium)

alcohol? close call between jack D's honey whiskey or jack and coke. 

Sorry.  The milk will not help your calcium.  s'good though.

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

Mountain Dew 

# 2 Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb

#3 Henry Weinhearts Root Beer  or this when you want something different and delicious the bottle is not tall enough  

and I agree with the wine  I cant stand it 

No, neat means nothing done. Neat and straight are the same thing. Up is chilled like shaken with ice and strained. I like to drink Zyr vodka up. Idk the term if there is one though for diluted with water. 

tr8er ever try san pellegrino and vodka? Italian vodka and orangina lol

Oh we are including non-alcoholic?

Arizona RX Energy Herbal Tonic. Buy it by the case for 'breakfast' on my way to work.
I gave up energy drinks months ago, only had like 3 in 4 months. I'd say that was pretty good.

Sleepytime Tea, organic wildflower honey, brewed with half a cinnamon stick.

And if I *must* choose a soda - Ice cold Dr. Pepper in a mason jar on ice.

Oh we are including non-alcoholic?

Arizona RX Energy Herbal Tonic. Buy it by the case for 'breakfast' on my way to work.

I gave up energy drinks months ago, only had like 3 in 4 months. I'd say that was pretty good.

Sleepytime Tea, organic wildflower honey, brewed with half a cinnamon stick.

And if I *must* choose a soda - Ice cold Dr. Pepper in a mason jar on ice.

Mostly the teetotalers weighing in.

But non-alcoholic would probably be coffee followed closely by (diet) A&W rootbeer or (diet) Dr. Pepper if I want caffeine.

non alcoholic: cream soda or root beer

alcoholic: A.dios M.other F.ucker  also known as a blue motorcycle on the east coast.  drink 2 of em and my face goes numb. drink more than 10 in a night and I black out and drive home. big part of the reason I stopped drinking for the most part.

'Neat' or is  without anything added

'On the rocks' is over ice

'Straight up' is shaken over ice

There is no set term that I know of for 'Bourbon and Branch' which is the fancy name for whiskey and water.  I prefer some of my stronger single malts with a splash of water or one cube.  Lagavulin is one that benefits from a small splash of water.  Whiskey, unless it is cask strength, I tend not to add water to.

Right now, I am enjoying some of the smaller 'boutique' spirits, particularly Gin and Vodka.  I really like No. 209 and Dry Fly Gins along with Praire Wolf Vodka.  If I am mixing the vodka it is Sobieski or such.

The wife is really big on Woodford's Reserve and some others.