DatStock - Pierce County, WA - Aug 31 2013

Tacomaboy-1

I have two running datsuns. Neither will be making it :( Needs a rad for the B, and the 210 well it's cool but it has automatic gear shifting :sneaky:

hmmmmmmm i have no datsun ...no working datsun....hmmmmm well i will tell u what i tell my significant other .... "we'll see..."

Jump on Banana's train and make the show.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's decided that I'm going for sure! I have to work that day so we'll see what time I get there... Perhaps I'll call in sick  :confused:

Anyway, the '79 510 is halfway through getting the P-40 Warfighter paintjob so I may look like a fucking clown rolling up, but we shall see! 

Keep an eye out for me! Looking forward to meeting everyone. This is my first meet in the Datsun world!

Ok, it's decided that I'm going for sure! I have to work that day so we'll see what time I get there... Perhaps I'll call in sick  :confused:

Anyway, the '79 510 is halfway through getting the P-40 Warfighter paintjob so I may look like a fucking clown rolling up, but we shall see! 

Keep an eye out for me! Looking forward to meeting everyone. This is my first meet in the Datsun world!

Well thats cool cus it's mine as well.

Ok. Well hopefully it'll go on for awhile to make your trip worth it. I'll come hang out for a bit before the trip down. Check out the establishment before my exhaust purchase.

It'll be going strong!

I may cum back into town for this.....

fixed......I thought u weren't allowed in graham anymore after the whole horse humping your buddy and dying thing?

not sure my plan ... if I roll up I got find something to represent my skills in .... will try and make it for a few if I can ...naner please save the jrock never goes to shit comments or I will fire bomb yor pile......sounds like ted wants to go from our talk last night ....he s the one who informed me of this event ....

Whats the dog situation like? Can I bring my beast with me?

9129808318_fcb903ef18_c.jpg

Shes 15lbs of vicious fury kisses. 

My wife the D.O.G. lover says hell yea!  See just hopes she wont intemidate her 135lb. Cujo and 125lb Mack. The two of them are pretty comical around other D.O.G.'s. I think they they think their human.

My wife the D.O.G. lover says hell yea!  See just hopes she wont intemidate her 135lb. Cujo and 125lb Mack. The two of them are pretty comical around other D.O.G.'s. I thinke they they think their human.

What kind of dogs are the big ones?

Jesus, I was just going to post that we would try to make this when it comes up, and then I checked the calander and realized it's this fucking Saturday!!

I will run it by the husband and tell him we're going ;)  And when we make it, we'll have our little munchkin with us as well. 

He's just a 5lb ball of puppy razor teeth :devil:

1236354_10152446073185353_575309967_n.jp

• Like 3

Tristin,

What time are you coming by Target? caravan from there sound good?

Would depend on what time you wanted to be at the BBQ. I was going to leave up here at 11 so I could be at the Target at about 1130 if thats good for you. That puts us at the BBQ at about lunchtime.