DatStock - Pierce County, WA - Aug 31 2013

Tacomaboy-1

Bring it on as long as its vintage/classic Datsun/Nissan. I'm throwing a night to remember in Pierce County. I've invited anyone from 311's, and DROPS for this end of summer bash. Huge 1 + acre parking for all, and at the end of a dead end road. This party is not for the faint at heart. Bring your booze,beer,something to sit on. I provide killer setting,S load of burgers, dogs and throwin in 50lbs. smoked beef ribs. If yas want to bring a side dish ;great but not a request. My son is pretty bad ass on the elec.bass and am trying to wrangle up some of his band mates from school for some live entertainment. If any of yous play a 6 string, bring it. We can amp it here.

Dont let your self down by missing this. Details of location to follow but very close to Tacoma Sportsman Club.

Be there.

TacomaBoy.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool,,  it`s just those guys talked of a party in about the same location-ish and thought you might be them..

Would you be needing extra paper plates or eating utensils,,  plastic cups??

So who`s gonna be rollin in the caravan from Oly area with me,, FAT510 and hopefully Jay-Jay? We could go the back way through Tenino (hint-hint) and through Yelm (hint-hint) if you crybabies are scared of the freeways..

• Like 1

Sure, A stack of plates and cups are always a plus. Being a BYOB alot of times people just bring their own cups. But hey I want to  accomodate as much as possible. I'm trying to make a connection with a local pilot to do a flyover picture. Plus being on a Sat., we have Sunday to recover.

So i am starting to feel like a stalker,,, but,,,   have you put this on the Ratsun Facebook  ?? It is admin`d by Slick Mcfavorite  (Dave) and there`s a few guys on there that don`t come here much anymore but .. I don`t do Facebook at all,  so i'm not even sure how you would go about it..

And if as long as i'm complaining :lol: ,, you should think about changing the title of this to include the city you are having this in, so local Datsun guys will take notice.... 

• Like 1

Your stalk'in Datsun's. It's all good brotha. The Tacoma Sportsman Club, and my place is right off 160 th.Canyon Rd. in Pierce County. Wa. I can give my address but Google and Map Quest both muff the directions. Best bet, Google Earth.Look just to the NW of the gun club fence line and one will see a "maintained" gravel rd. that dead ends at my place. Look for the lush green grass that all will park on with the above ground pool in back yard  for getting your thurst back. There's about 8k sq. of greens to park on around the house and another 1/2 + acre that is mowed ready for rides.

I'm really count'in on you fuckers for a good time.

Mike

Tyler is the shit, you suck grinder! lol. I will be there, probably in the Maxima...

I just may go scope the spot tonight in my rx7 convertible, there is a really fun road right there.....  Listen for me Tacomaboy...

• Like 2

Tyler is the shit, you suck grinder! lol. I will be there, probably in the Maxima...

I just may go scope the spot tonight in my rx7 convertible, there is a really fun road right there.....  Listen for me Tacomaboy...

If I'm thinking what your thinking. It's the nice 1/8 th mile strip beside the storage yard. I layed an 80 + footer there last season.It's on youtube under KA powered roadster burnout or something silmilar. You'll know it when ya see it. If yor there tonight before 6:30 or so I'll come over and do a test as so like to call it beside ya.