JCCS,registration opens tomorrow.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Registered last nite..havent checked my number yet.........................doesnt matter, "OL YELLER" and I will

be attending our 9th consecutive Show.........This is the one show that I really look forward to

every year...looking forward to catching up wiyh everyone of you again this year....

Man, I hope it's not as hot and humid as last year. Planned on being there all day and only made it a couple of hours.

I dunno why they ever moved it to September to begin with. The first few years it was on or around the first week of October, when weather is perfect in Long Beach. Last year was just intolerable.  :crying:

her should be quite nice

I dunno why they ever moved it to September to begin with. The first few years it was on or around the first week of October, when weather is perfect in Long Beach. Last year was just intolerable.  :crying:

Well I think its because Terry and Koji have to go with the dates they are offered by the Queen Mary people..

Besides the fact that this years event is really darn close to October ya know....Listen, even the litlle heat

we had last year wasnt that bad..(think back to the 2 years we were in Irvine!!!, remember?)....anyway

lookin forward to seein everyone again this year...weather should be quite nice....

It's there but obscure.  Click the "Visitors Information" betweem the Hagerty's ad and the poster announcing the show.  I'm sure it was very clear to the site designer.  As stated below $8.  See you there.

Guess what?  The walk in fee just went up to $10.  I guess it makes the "exact change" lane move faster.  If you want to hitchhike, look for my Blue RL411 [Calif plate 67RL411 if you think there may be more than one] in the wait line North of the show car entry gate to the grounds.  I will be able to "skeak" one [only] stray inside.  I will be there before 7AM, no I won't wait!  I don't believe in wasting gas so will probably push the car as the entry gate finally opens and the line finally realizes that forward motion is required, a little muscle would be appreciated.  It's very light and I can push it by myself, but why should I?

Guess what? The walk in fee just went up to $10. I guess it makes the "exact change" lane move faster. If you want to hitchhike, look for my Blue RL411 [Calif plate 67RL411 if you think there may be more than one] in the wait line North of the show car entry gate to the grounds. I will be able to "skeak" one [only] stray inside. I will be there before 7AM, no I won't wait! I don't believe in wasting gas so will probably push the car as the entry gate finally opens and the line finally realizes that forward motion is required, a little muscle would be appreciated. It's very light and I can push it by myself, but why should I?

What push your car,I don't get it.You mean if some one sneaks in with you they will help you push your car.spend a couple dollars and just by the gas.dont you live in Palos verdes oh never mind that's how you afford it I get it now.save gas.

• 4 weeks later...