JCCS,registration opens tomorrow.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still trying to decide if i want and can or cant go. It would be my first long tripw ith art, but ive always wanted to go. Going to see if i can get my dad to want to go with me, both of us take art, and split the cost, because i dont think i could afford it myself right now. 

Yah im not going to drive 16 hours just to walk in, its either drive 16 hours and show, or just put the money up.  Not worth the drive to me if i cant show my car, whole reason i want to even go. 

If you never been there you will have a good time i promise.There is insane in the membrane shit down here nothing like you will see up there.You come down i will buy you ticket to get in my treat and that aint no shit.

If you never been there you will have a good time i promise.There is insane in the membrane shit down here nothing like you will see up there.You come down i will buy you ticket to get in my treat and that aint no shit.

Yah its just like i said though, 16 hours to just look and not show, if thats the case id fly down there, just depresses me because i really wanted to go and show art, with all the fucked up shit happening in my life this last year with my back, health, work comp, and ime doctors trying to fuck me, i just wanted the lift in spirits of showing art at a big show, driving down there and coming back up the coast on the way home, and having a weekend to myself, no kids, no wife.  But i waited to find out if my dad would be on call or not to come with in his red 510, i should of just registered friday like i was going to do, but i wanted to see if he could go with me or not.  What i get for waiting, as usual things cant work out for me, think id be used to this by now....Yes im depressing, but with everything thats happend in the last year to me that never seems to go right, its hard to be positive. I just really needed this, but things never work out for me to enjoy myself. 

LOL im not going to do that, not untill my kids are grown and out of the house.

ANd im on standby list, i sent them a email as well but heard nothing.  And have a feeling i wont.   Its my luck, i always beleive in doing good things because i believe in karma, but karma dont seem to believe in me LOL

• Like 1

Dam, I cant believe I missed this !!!!  I got busy and just plain forgot to check the website.....

Are you telling me the ( probably ) the best 710 in the northern Pacific ( includes the Americas) will not make it?

You are the ambassador  of the 710 brand over here, shame on you !

Are you telling me the ( probably ) the best 710 in the northern Pacific ( includes the Americas) will not make it?

You are the ambassador  of the 710 brand over here, shame on you !

Might not be there, but I did sign up for the standby list.

I was really bummed I will be there without my car.