JCCS,registration opens tomorrow.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody bringing any 521 parts? :)

Be discrete!  The web site says this is not a swap meet and encourages "for sale" etc notices to be small notes on the seat for example, not big blatent "BUY ME" flyers.  Just keep it cool and all will be well.  No one can forbid word of mouth sales interest.  See you there!  My son and my wife took my 411 and had it detailed for the show,  Now to keep peacocks from crapping on it for 2 weeks!  Big birds, big messes but we do like them.  Into the garage!

• Like 1

Yeah, I know it's not a swap meet ;)  Not looking for anything in particular right now unless someone has a minty hood and/or fenders at ratsun prices B)   Just ordered a new electric oil pressure gauge since I've been running without one for a while after the crappy plastic hose broke on my old one.

Does JCCS post the breakdown of brands and models already signed in for the show? Is that info we can learn ahead of the show ? or perhaps there is no posting of such information ?

Would be interesting to know what models and brands are already in.

The closest thing is the "Awards Categories" listing.  No breakdown on numbers, but at least you get a rough idea.  My 411 is lost in the generic 1960's Datsun category for example so, no, nothing approaching detail.  4 years ago there was only one 411, last year there were 4, so you can see how difficult it can be to get specific.

I'm in bro. Lets rap about it, maybe we can join up with one of the existing ones. Is there a a San Diego caravan?

might be a san diego caravan, but we gotta be there early in the morning so im not gonna wake up early in sd to drive up.

ill probably be in la the night before and then meet up

I'm in bro. Lets rap about it, maybe we can join up with one of the existing ones. Is there a a San Diego caravan?

Find a way to get into the overall caravan from the IE to Carl's Jr. on Brookhurst, or that one spot off the 710 before we get to the Queen Mary...Hit up Robert or Eddie.

• Like 1