post-men

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

rose, if you like hipsters and Asians, you really need to move up here. pretty sure the hipster movement started in Portland, and theres always Asian tourists lol

i like all kinds of people, and i live in the middle of the university neighborhood here, which is a very diverse hood.....im trying to post a wide range of beautiful men because i love everyone!

What ever happened to the promise of some more pics

Of your girls

If you got some ratsun member

Pics for ur thread

Farmer

you havent looked at this thread thoroughly dude.....

Guest roseyroseyrose

Rosey I think you have found your niche. 335 posts only one about her Datsun.

i was just thinking that actually, with some shame, ha...and ive posted about the truk a few more times than just once, lulz...

to be completely fair, i have done some work on my truk lately, so ill list that here, real quick!

i did put a new starter in

nwstrtr_zpsb38a91ff.jpeg

i cleaned up the battery posts and changed one of the clamps (i only had a black one, so i painted it red with nail polish)

nlplshclamp_zps132d3c53.jpeg

i put a new fuel filter on and i changed out the spark plugs

nwffltr_zps88fe2067.jpeg

i put three new stickers on

cea119af-0c0e-4eab-8341-9fb558521e66_zps

fattynratty_zps674fd28b.jpeg

all within the last month! ive done more to my truk on my own in the last month, than ever...yay! i know its kinda piddly compared to swapping engines and lowering entire vehicles, but its a good start for me!

maybe all this mechanic work just makes me want to look at mens gorgeous bodies even more???

Guest roseyroseyrose

I think we need to verify you did the work LOL  some oics of you working on it should suffice!  LOL

im not overly concerned about verifying my work...i know i did it!

if youre just fishing for pics, ill tell what i look like; i look like someones little fat blonde mom. i am someones little fat blonde mom! and gramma too, heh...

Guest roseyroseyrose

20120416_192819_zpscf7efb64.jpg

Maybe photo bucket will allow this one

Vegas baby

i love it!!!!! yay, post-men thread!!!!!! :thumbup:

it sucks that photobucket denied us his thong pics...

this is one of my favorite songs and seems fitting for this thread......

another fav song with a mind fuck for a video but its so damn powerful....

this vid outlines my perfect woman .. .someone who's just psycho enough to cut me up and bury me in there back yard so no one else could have me

I think we need to verify you did the work LOL  some oics of you working on it should suffice!  LOL

Dude seriously... nail polish? I believe her. The color is correct for the positive too

i cleaned up the battery posts and changed one of the clamps (i only had a black one, so i painted it red with nail polish)

nlplshclamp_zps132d3c53.jpeg

Guest roseyroseyrose

Dude seriously... nail polish? I believe her. The color is correct for the positive too

i chingered up the pretty redness by having to hammer it onto the post since it was brand new and really tight... :sneaky:

Guest roseyroseyrose

you know theyre a married couple with a little kid who looks like her? i found an article where shes called the ugliest hotty on the net....haha.....they are a lot of fun!!!