post-men

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My taste in men run all over the place. Tattoos, no tattoos, lots o hair, no hair but if got no hair you gotta be sportin the goatee. Otherwise you look like a big penis which is creepy. Yeah, I said it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

My taste in men run all over the place. Tattoos, no tattoos, lots o hair, no hair but if got no hair you gotta be sportin the goatee. Otherwise you look like a big penis which is creepy. Yeah, I said it.

i agree, except with the last bit.....haha

Colourbox

I just read your Sig, had me rolling, thanks for that one

You got it! :rofl:  I don't think too many people catch that. Since I've been on here only one other person has commented on it. I read it somewhere and it had me crackin up. Thought it was a perfect sig.

Guest roseyroseyrose

but some do. i've seen it. creeeeepy. :rofl:

i think penises look rather friendly. its sometimes the guys theyre attached to that creep me out

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

ha, that just made me think again......we cant post penises here, but what about things that resemble them? huh? am i right? thats within the rules, im thinkin!penisclone7_zps3194fff9.jpeg

penisclone11_zps26d7e66f.jpeg

penisclone4_zps67ab5cf4.jpeg

penisclone8_zpsa8c02a8c.jpeg

penisclone9_zpsb202d566.jpeg

penisclone6_zps9c67c588.jpeg

penisclone1_zps5842022c.jpeg

penisclone10_zps831d7b22.jpeg

penisclone12_zps16494c15.jpeg

Guest roseyroseyrose

rosey, try it now.

its not just the sigs im having problems with, i just realized. much of the time when i post, i cant include pics the first posting. i have to post text, then go back and edit to be allowed to post pics....maybe some of my systems settings are conflicting, cuz i restarted my computer, and then my browser and checked my setting here on ratsun, also....it must be my system, im thinking.....or something!

Guest roseyroseyrose

... one moar time.

i have the biggest grin on my face because of your signature!!! i really am just so pleased

i know, it doesnt take much to make me happy, and thats a good thing......

Guest roseyroseyrose

isnt there a plastics guy on here somewhere who makes gear shift knobs and adult sex toys? i was reading a thread to that effect earlier. he should make some dat-centric adult toys and sell em here......