post-men

Guest roseyroseyrose

when i do something, i like to do it completely and correctly, so when i looked for hairy asses, i went for the hairiest asses i could find, while still taking form and function into consideration......

nice vegas pics, btw...looks like you have fun where ever you go!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i wanna be able to post gifs, so this is a test to see if i can......

i guess not

anyone know how? lemme know

That was funny! Saw the link in my email notification. I use Photobucket for images. Works pretty well there.

... so when i looked for hairy asses, i went for the hairiest asses i could find, while still taking form and function into consideration......

Sig worthy right there.

Poor thing :(

I know, I would transplant hair from my ass but it's too curly. How would Walter White look then?

Guest roseyroseyrose

Sig worthy right there.

whats sig?

250_zps2b3e495e.gif

Here you go Rosey

hey thanks! i love this lil gif, ollz. its now my avatar on what.cd. so i just upload a gif to photobucket like a regular pic then?

Guest roseyroseyrose

I know, I would transplant hair from my ass but it's too curly. How would Walter White look then?

oics please? and whos walter white?

dm, you just gave me an idea for the next wave of sexy men pics; sexy bald dudes, comin up:

balddude11_zps28ca37d9.jpeg

balddude10_zps933c37c6.jpg

balddude8_zps1a1e9cf8.jpg

balddude7_zps61ed83f1.jpg

balddude9_zpscb7fe8c4.jpeg

balddude3_zps381eb7a9.jpg

balddude5_zpsf16c06fe.jpg

balddude6_zps9738c922.jpeg

balddude2_zps956d2353.jpg

Guest roseyroseyrose

wow, you do look like that guy! i dont watch a lot of fiction tv, so i didnt know......duh on me, lulz...

ur pretty hawt dm, i dont think you need any more hair than you have...youre actually cuter than that bryan cranston guy......

im not seeing my fat radio delete sig either??? hmmmmm

if youre quoting me for your sig, tho, im totally honoured!

whats sig?

hey thanks! i love this lil gif, ollz. its now my avatar on what.cd. so i just upload a gif to photobucket like a regular pic then?

Yup that's all. There's a how to post pics thread on here too you can go through to help you out.

Guest roseyroseyrose

yeah usually i see the sigs, i remember yours colourbox! and mine too. but im not on a phone, im on my laptop....maybe i need to restart my browser??? i wanna see my hairy ass statement as your sig dm....im all proud!!!

yeah usually i see the sigs, i remember yours colourbox! and mine too. but im not on a phone, im on my laptop....maybe i need to restart my browser??? i wanna see my hairy ass statement as your sig dm....im all proud!!!

Maybe you've somehow tapped into the mobile version on your laptop? That would be weird but possible. Maybe clear your cache and see what happens.

wow, you do look like that guy! i dont watch a lot of fiction tv, so i didnt know......duh on me, lulz...

ur pretty hawt dm, i dont think you need any more hair than you have...youre actually cuter than that bryan cranston guy......

im not seeing my fat radio delete sig either??? hmmmmm

if youre quoting me for your sig, tho, im totally honoured!

Agreed. Bald guys with goatees are hawt!