post-men

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they stopped making the flintsone rock thong already?

I used to wear these Ked-like shoes that were like $10. Came in all sorts of cool colors. Stopped making them. I don't like shoes with lots of materials or thick soles so Toms were perfect.

Guest roseyroseyrose

ok you got your bun pics! but  no more post of you i think there is some chain pulling

lets see some more

here is one of me welding

farmer

welding001_zpsb78a7c4a.jpg

nice pic, but what now? no more of me? more of me? more of my chains? i just happen to be wearing my chains right now!

is it just me or this thread getting wierd?

whats so weird about it?

How the hell could I forget Mike Ness? :o   51 years old and still smokin'

mike_ness_01.jpg

ur right wifey, he is hawt....almost as old as me too...hed make me rethink my current preferences ;)

I used to wear these Ked-like shoes that were like $10. Came in all sorts of cool colors. Stopped making them. I don't like shoes with lots of materials or thick soles so Toms were perfect.

i wore keds in junior high with my jams.......i had all the colors .....

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

Uh oh, you're going to make the hubby more jelly than he already is if you keep up the Ness pics, Rosey ;)

that one where hes all sad and sweet laying on his guitar......just makes u wanna comfort him...ha

Funny you posted him, Tristin.  I need to take a pic of him in shorts with his shin tat (that one you posted is from before that) being as Rosey and I were showing/discussing tattoos on dudes that we like.  I would tell him to pose in thighty-whiteys to show the thigh tats too...... but that would be taking it too far :lol:

Uh oh, you're going to make the hubby more jelly than he already is if you keep up the Ness pics, Rosey ;)

that one where hes all sad and sweet laying on his guitar......just makes u wanna comfort him...ha

As MikeKlotz says... "My wife doesn't care where I get my appetite just so long as I come home for diner"

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

Here is a little Bromaho action. Tell him not to be jealous because now hes in the hunk thread:

17533_274762865352_2172213_n.jpg

sexy legs! i can see part of a tattoo in this one....is it more extensive now? you should post it wifey.... :thumbup:

heres one more of james, bereft of tats, even before he got the one on his chest....

jamescrop_zpse5df1591.jpeg

Guest roseyroseyrose

As an artist I find the work on these pretty amazing for a tattoo

BackTattoosMen2368_zps50f5110c.jpg

odin-tattoo-viking-tattoos1_zpsa3a7b2a7.

And this one just made me ask why but I threw it in for some laughs

cat_tattoo_01_zpseaf1f7cf.jpg

beautiful!

Guest roseyroseyrose

many thanks to all the wonderful ratsun guys who have participated in and supported this thread for the ladies!!! you're all total sweethearts <3 <3 <3

rsyinvt50_zpsca3fbc99.png

(my 50th bday invite, as made by a close friend...)

Guest roseyroseyrose

autowasche-kalender-1_zps03a84ab0.jpg

so, wondering what kinda car this is...i tried blowing it up to see the name of the grill, but too blurry! it looks kinda datsun-y, but i know its not......i know someone knows?