post-men

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

nice db, but i was hoping for some ratsunasses, haha...maybe with a greasy hand clutching at one cheeky, heh......alas, i fear it will not happen, tho

oh well, its awfully sweet that so many men are finding such nice eye candy for us gals, as wifey said...

black and white stripes, so unique...

im glad theres nothing wrong with my truk right now, so i can justify the attn im giving to this thread!

I just figured fair was fair. plus rosey posted about it, and if she was ballsy enough to post herself on this site, then I can be ballsy enough to start this thread for her, and the rest of the women that come here, whether they actually post or not. 

The women will get here eventually. I just found it. I'm one of the few females on here. And now some eye candy for you ladies :)

photo2_zpsb09fbe24.jpg

photo1_zps1424db2c.jpg

joe_manganiello_for_gq_by_carter_smith_v

62655_tajson-bekford_or_tyson-beckford_1

tyrese-gibson-103007_zps45503e1b.jpg

Guest roseyroseyrose

tumblr_mb3aqibLen1qe7x6po1_400.jpg

alright dawa! way to step up......very nice, hawt pics, and you have a cute gf too!

you look good in those shorts, i love cosplay!

this is my favorite tho, i love uniforms, especially navy!!!

i was born in the navy myself, in portsmouth, so my first "bfs" were dressed like this:

hawt!

Guest roseyroseyrose

Im a sailor myself lol... 

a skinny one, from what i hear.....my favorite flavour! you should post some pics of you next...

dawa broke the ice, it should be real easy for some other ratboys to strut it now!

Guest roseyroseyrose

Circa 2005 in Las Vegas (check the sunburned face lol)

935342_10151387607067479_2047966378_n.jp

alright tristan! yet another ratsuner puts it out there! youre adorable and so is the little sailor!

when i was little i had two sailor outfits with pleated skirts, a blue one and a red one. i used to get piggy back rides all over the destroyer my dad worked on, from the guys who worked for him....ah, fond memories of the nice young sailors who spoiled me with attention and tons of candy, lulz.....

as far as the sunburn goes, i remember that quite well; my dad used to come back from the sea like a lobster, and as a blonde guy who grew red beards, he resembled a grizzled old bearded lobster, red all over.....

love that white uniform, too.....

• Like 1

you know, it's ironic that  submariners are known for their ability to work quietly without using much air... because Tristin makes so much noise and takes up so much air.

You obviously know nothing about submarining. We make our own air... its basically unlimited ^_^ So your insult is moot.