post-men

oh, well, thats very different....of course you should respect and honor your lady, so i respectfully withdraw that request, and still thank you for this thread :thumbup:

oh no need to withdraw it, imma still try. she's usually pretty lenient with that, plus she thinks I look better than I do, so she likes showing me off sometimes.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

I will Post a cock pic if you like?

i have a feeling youre talking about a pic of a rooster, for some reason.....ive seen that.....and like db said, if ur talking about your real junk, you cant post that here anyway.....

Guest roseyroseyrose

oh no need to withdraw it, imma still try. she's usually pretty lenient with that, plus she thinks I look better than I do, so she likes showing me off sometimes.

aw, thats so sweet....my fren james was very pleased that i posted his pic when posting in the hawt guys thread.....he doesnt know how beautiful he is, but i do.....hes awfully sweet in spirit as well, which only enhances his physical beauty! im so lucky to have such a fbbf....*sigh*

Guest roseyroseyrose

I will Post a cock pic if you like?

how bout ur buns? i was rather hoping for some ratboy buns!!! something like the following( re: 2:34 in), courtesy of the foo, yummy yummy foo!

I just had a 'moment'.

I was panning down the page and saw 'post men' and rosie's avatar and thought isn't that something..... Chicks (and...) on an equal footing on a thread they can call truly theirs. Has ratsun evolved?

I just had a 'moment'.

I was panning down the page and saw 'post men' and rosie's avatar and thought isn't that something..... Chicks (and...) on an equal footing on a thread they can call truly theirs. Has ratsun evolved?

I love the fact that more guys are posting in here than chicks, and more guys have posted pics of dudes than we have too.  :lol:   Ratsun has for SURE evolved..... except for the ones who think this is full-homo just because there's a few half-nude men, but they can't keep us down! haha

Guest roseyroseyrose

I just had a 'moment'.

like any good place to go, it seems it is an ever-evolving one dm.....

im so damn pleased and proud of all of us, and i must admit, a wee bit distracted and somewhat moistened......it brings a cherished tear to my eye, and an ever-evolving, but sweet spot to my chair.....hahaha

Guest roseyroseyrose

my cock is brown and fuzzy

DSCF4625_zpse2313006.jpg

as long as its trimmed to the point where i dont poke my eye out, i actually prefer a bit o fur.....totally shaved boys can be prickly if they dont keep it up....

Guest roseyroseyrose

And this guy may have a good body, but he's a fucking DUMBASS.  Makes him not attractive at all.

true wifey, too true.....but ive had some dumb ones with very darling hearts and you know what they say

young, dumb and full o

gum, rum, yum, and thumbs! GOTCHA!!!....altho, u know what i mean.....

as long as its trimmed to the point where i dont poke my eye out, i actually prefer a bit o fur.....totally shaved boys can be prickly if they dont keep it up....

Up here in the forests of BC that's called a clear cut.

I just had a 'moment'.

I just figured fair was fair. plus rosey posted about it, and if she was ballsy enough to post herself on this site, then I can be ballsy enough to start this thread for her, and the rest of the women that come here, whether they actually post or not. 

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

i like that.....clear cut....thats clean and classic....we just call it manscaping here.....im gonna use that term and spread it all over the SW via my gay frenz.....

clear cut.....i love it! its so lumberjackish and outdoorsy......

Guest roseyroseyrose

ok i gotta clean this house.....ive got it more than half way done between posts, but i gotta finish.....if yall really love me, maybe some buns as a reward for late tonight when i come back to see this epic thread??????hmmmmmm? maybe if i get buns, ill throw down another one of me...maybe...