post-men

Guest roseyroseyrose

some pics of me on two of my bikes......

in like 20 or 30 years,heh...

bikergran_zps58ed9d7d.jpg

bikegran_zps8d4cb109.jpg

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

I had sex with a grandmother more than once....

i assumed you meant your wife? cuz youre both grandparents? or did you mean when you were like 20? do tell......

Guest roseyroseyrose

actually jcock has a nice ring to it, and its totally in keeping with this thread!

except that we cant actually post cock here, just people with cocks that are mostly covered up......

ok, heres peter steele, of type o negative, 6'8" of rocker! he did a photo shoot for playgirl magazine, but i cant post those pics here, but you can see him completely naked, if you care to....i highly recommend it!

http://www.seancarnage.com/2010/04/15/peter-steele-dead-heres-what-his-penis-looked-like/

ERMEGERD WOMAN I'M AT WORK! Good thing I looked at it on my iPod Touch and not the work computer but thanks for posting that link :frantics: :hyper:  Needed to go splash some cold water on my face. Sheesh!

Guest roseyroseyrose

I had sex with j-cocks grandmother more than once....even after dead...cuz necrophelia.... and she had a datsun

one ups man ship....datzenboy

yous guys are funny.....but mostly cuz datsun...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and cuz "unique" fetishes!!! :thumbup:

thats some dong patrol there....wonder what the drag coefficient of a boner would be....and are u considered to have a aerodynamic advantage should your junk be smaller then others.......maybe thats why lance armstrong doped.... to get  a smaller dong to go with his ballless status......and to over all make him more aerodynamic

Guest roseyroseyrose

thats some dong patrol there....wonder what the drag coefficient of a boner would be....and are u considered to have a aerodynamic advantage should your junk be smaller then others.......maybe thats why lance armstrong doped.... to get  a smaller dong to go with his ballless status......and to over all make him more aerodynamic

are you trying to say that youd be faster than most of the men on the planet?

Guest roseyroseyrose

in keeping with the current topic of "balless" here are some hotties that are not only balless, theyre junkless! nice abs on some of them, tho......

silliness!!! (and a bit creepy too)

balless2_zps1a5e31f6.jpg

balless1_zps75830ae8.jpg

balless3_zps03176b52.jpg

balless7_zpse17368f7.jpeg

balless9_zpsf9e769b5.jpeg

balless10_zpsf131f81b.jpg

balless6_zpse5077df8.jpg

balless5_zpsda04772d.jpg

balless8_zps2f3c746f.jpg