Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into a very similar problem on the way home - I hit traffic, put in the clutch and it just died. I had to keep the RPMs up to keep it running for the rest of my trip (about 50 miles). I found a couple of issues with mine - my vacuum advance hose broke at the carb and my adapter plate was really loose as well. I guess the engine turning about 4k for that many miles worked things loose a little.

I'm about to cut some new gaskets from a "karropak tan fiber sheet" 1/32".. Should I layer them? I'll try one first. Need new nuts for the studs. Maybe new studs.

I think I have thread locker somewhere..

I'm about to cut some new gaskets from a "karropak tan fiber sheet" 1/32".. Should I layer them? I'll try one first. Need new nuts for the studs. Maybe new studs.

I think I have thread locker somewhere..

Cereal boxes mAke great gaskets.

And no need for thread locker just use lock washers

No, on another thread he said was home alone on his B Day.

I would've driven out to see him......

Happy belated one...... :hug: .....this is all I can do from this distance.....

Shit I was thinking you weren't old enough to drink myself!  Too funny.  I still don't know what ]e2eye looks like, I don't know how I missed him!

Haha, we met, and talked about your shirt and the lack of name tags. When Angie and I were walking away she said. "HRH? His Royal Highness?" :rofl:  

I think he camped right across from me and didn't even realize it till I left........DOH!!.....

...........at my bar :o

Thx to everyone who makes this possible!!

Dammit, I knew I should have crashed that party, would have enjoyed a margarita. :)

and ya that was me. It's weird how you know everyone there but have no clue who is who :lol:

My thanks as well. 

• Like 2

Haha, we met, and talked about your shirt and the lack of name tags. When Angie and I were walking away she said. "HRH? His Royal Highness?" :rofl:  

Dammit, I knew I should have crashed that party, would have enjoyed a margarita. :)

and ya that was me. It's weird how you know everyone there but have no clue who is who :lol:

My thanks as well.

Well mingled and did introduce myslef to some peeps. Including j2edeye. Good to meet you btw. I didn't see laecaon tho. Was he MIA?

• Like 1

I brought the god damn name tags!!!........but only 3 people wanted one....

I wanted one. Busta nut told me you had them, even described you to me, but I never did find you. There's a lot of fellow Ratsun-ers I'd like to meet, many of them were there, but I didn't know what they looked like. I had my whole family with me, so dragging 4 small kids & my wife along while I attempted to meet people was kinda difficult. Sounds like I should have camped out too, we missed out on some stuff. Being that I live in Canby, it always made sense for us to sleep at home, but if all the fun is going on back in the camping area then maybe next year we'l join you all.

• Like 1

I brought the god damn name tags!!!........but only 3 people wanted one....

Next year I'll bring some too and just keep'em in my pocket......

THEY.......................... could sleep at home.

^^......this

Better yet......I'll just make a sign that reads....

"Busta Nut right here" 

Hopefully nobody takes it literally...........

..................................unless you have an ass that can cook bacon........... :rofl:

• Like 2

I seen you by the truck but you guys were pretty deep into the convo so i just smiled..  Thought you looked kinda skinny even for you when ( apparently not you ) got into car and left.   Sucks to get so old you can't see 25 feet away

Any snap a pic of that light blue 280zx with European bumpers had 17 inch rotas I believe I thought it was a nice clean Z and I was gonna snap some pics of it next thing I knew it was leaving kinda made me think why some people even bother to come it was literally there for like 25 mins if that.