Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha she is into older guys Mike ;) I'm 27 and she's 19. Maybe you have a shot next Canby.

I want to thank all the people that came up to her and personally thanked or complimented her on the tit picture. She was thoroughly embarrassed so it was fu

I would have thanked her if I saw the pic before I got home   but you can thank her for me    

what happened to her friend that was supposed to come

Haha she is into older guys Mike ;) I'm 27 and she's 19. Maybe you have a shot next Canby.

I want to thank all the people that came up to her and personally thanked or complimented her on the tit picture. She was thoroughly embarrassed so it was fun.

You're 27?? Holy shit haha

How did I miss meeting JRock?

Made it back to Cali in 14 hours cause my 32/36 carb adapter/base plate was ready to fall off after pulling the carb. Bababooey helped me with a cardboard gasket as that was the only thing available. I have no low end, all upper end power.

When is gear but foot not on accelerator a WHEEEEEEEEEEEE is heard. Like air flow at high pressure. Anyways, home. Whew!

How did I miss meeting JRock?

Made it back to Cali in 14 hours cause my 32/36 carb adapter/base plate was ready to fall off after pulling the carb. Bababooey helped me with a cardboard gasket as that was the only thing available. I have no low end, all upper end power.

When is gear but foot not on accelerator a WHEEEEEEEEEEEE is heard. Like air flow at high pressure. Anyways, home. Whew!

I ran into a very similar problem on the way home - I hit traffic, put in the clutch and it just died. I had to keep the RPMs up to keep it running for the rest of my trip (about 50 miles). I found a couple of issues with mine - my vacuum advance hose broke at the carb and my adapter plate was really loose as well. I guess the engine turning about 4k for that many miles worked things loose a little.

Shit I was thinking you weren't old enough to drink myself!  Too funny.  I still don't know what ]e2eye looks like, I don't know how I missed him!

I think he camped right across from me and didn't even realize it till I left........DOH!!.....

oh snap i started her off with a margarita ..... :devil:  :rofl:  :w00t:

...........at my bar :o

Very cute......didn't get a chance to comment her on her rack though........ :lol:

Had a blast!!

Made it home in record time...........left after the show and was in bed by 2:30a.m.

Thx to everyone who makes this possible!!

• Like 1

oh snap i started her off with a margarita ..... :devil:  :rofl:  :w00t:

Tristin came over and asked be where the little one went after you two walked away. I said she was in good hands and gone looking for a margarita.

• Like 2

Shit, I forgot to get one of those margaritas damn it!

Doh.....there will always be next time.....

Went through 1.5 costco bottles of Milagro and 3 costco bags of limes........good times....

Next year I don't want to bring anything back.........more people need margaritas......

...........maybe I should I.D. people next year :lol:

• Like 1

There's no reason to ID people since you didn't have any alcohol... Canby doesn't allow it and of course you wouldn't break the rules ;)

Oh that I.D.  iwas thinking ID ,, ID cuz i was going to say,, i will be wearing my long haired fat guy costume again next year.

Speaking of Identifiing people i didn't see/recognize Hardwyre or Dr. Sniffedhersnatch.. if they were even there.

There's no reason to ID people since you didn't have any alcohol... Canby doesn't allow it and of course you wouldn't break the rules ;)

Yes....of course....they were virgins....

.........................................................the drinks....that is........

Oh that I.D.  iwas thinking ID ,, ID cuz i was going to say,, i will be wearing my long haired fat guy costume again next year.

Speaking of Identifiing people i didn't see/recognize Hardwyre or Dr. Sniffedhersnatch.. if they were even there.

You got me again.........damn you and your charm......

........where the fuck was Smoke??......I owed him a hug.....

Maybe he was avoiding me.......... :crying:

• Like 1

All you guys have the wrong idea.....

.........that scowl on his face...........

....is not a scowl......

He's actually smiling :)

.......you don't wanna see his angry face....

• Like 1

Quick question, there was a dude handing out flyers sting he had L20B's and other datsun parts in Roseburg. He gave me a flyer but I list that shit. Anyone have a flyer or contact info?