Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

Aunt Flo is visiting the 510 this morning.

I've got a pretty steady flow of transmission fluid coming out. I've got extra and know the symptoms of low fluid before anything bad happens so I'm still on my way. Just have to watch the level and be careful of speed. Doesn't like high speeds when low.

Gassing up in Tumwater... Be there in a couple hours.

Canby or bust!

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second issue arose:

Fuck me.

Looks like the charging system quick working on me and I can't start the car; dead battery. It'll crank super slow so I'm assuming it's not the alt and only the voltage regulator.

I'm hoping a jump will get me started and then I just won't shut the car off until I get down there.

Anyone near Tumwater right now?

WTF, thanks for the tits post, as my wife is looking at the page with me, lil NSFW post would be good, not that i dont appreciate some good tits, but now my wife like, is this the type of stuff you do there?  THANK YOU!!!

Anyway, i guess im the 3rd person, but my alternator went out on the 610 on my way home.  Died on 217, luckily had my jump box, jammed it in my engine bay, hooked it up, and was able to make it to my home street when she died and i coasted the rest of the way home.   Thank god for jump boxes.  Weird my alt died, it was fine, and i watched the volts go down and die slowly. 

WTF, thanks for the tits post, as my wife is looking at the page with me, lil NSFW post would be good, not that i dont appreciate some good tits, but now my wife like, is this the type of stuff you do there? THANK YOU!!!

Canby 2014 No Fucks Given

• Like 5

Was Hardwyre there?? cuz i didn't see him or could not for the life of me figure out who he was , even though i was certain i knew what he looked like.. ..  I asked most of the taller heavy set guys there if they were you / him..
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Where is my free swag Tyler and tristin

They gave everyone that stuff today.. said something about fair weather Datsun guys ,,,,,, or something like that...    But don't qoute me on that.

• Like 3