Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

Man, was a good time. Next year hopefully is a smoother ride...

Luckily the return trip was much easier than the drive down. No more issues. I was to thank Nana for the save going down. He showed up just before I started hoofing it to get a brand new battery. Saved me time and money on that one. Thanks to Redeye for the battery charger so I could get that one back to full charge over the night. And last but not least, I want to thank ShagginWagon and his dad for hooking me up with a new voltage regulator. Fixed the problem right up...

It was smooth sailing all the way home. I even had less transmission issues on the way back it seems. 

Was a great time and I cant wait for more next year. As always, glad to meet new forum guys and put faces to names. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah luckily it was an easy swap... Wasn't 100% sure the issue until the troubleshooting at Canby. Up and running now.

Just means I need to swap in this extra IR alt I have laying in my parts stash.

Glad to see you at a show buddy. Maybe next year you can camp out with us (with your wagon ;) )

• Like 1

Oh boy, I'm officially back home in Spokane.  Freakin' a.  The house smells not like Canby, both good and bad.  Unloaded most of the shit into the living room, need to vacuum, do laundry.  Fuck it all, I'm tired and going to bed.  For the record, with the tailwind through the Dalles, I got 28.5 mpg on the trip from Canby to Tri-cities.  Booyah!  Think I'm going to average out about 25-26 mpg for this entire trip.

I just made it back to Sacramento. Going to head the rest of the way home tomorrow. Should only be an hour drive. Had great fun this weekend and I look forward to next year.

I also got 28.5 mpg from pilot in Medford Oregon to the Valero in Corning California. Pretty damn good.

Oh boy, I'm officially back home in Spokane.  Freakin' a.  The house smells not like Canby, both good and bad.  Unloaded most of the shit into the living room, need to vacuum, do laundry.  Fuck it all, I'm tired and going to bed.  For the record, with the tailwind through the Dalles, I got 28.5 mpg on the trip from Canby to Tri-cities.  Booyah!  Think I'm going to average out about 25-26 mpg for this entire trip.

Just wanted to thank you again for the food I got you on the next Canby!

And let me say what a fun time it was at Canby again!  I had a great time meeting everyone, even that asshole with the offensive avatar who drove a frickin' Toyota to the meet!! ;)  I still think if you had gotten the proper badges and parked it next to mine we could have watched the head-scratching and laughed.

All in all, it was a great vacation, and even though I'm at home vacuuming and doing loads and loads of laundry, I'm pretty happy.  If only I could have found a fender and front valance for Ugly Betty while I was over there, alas, not to be found.

• Like 5

Dang, at least it was on the way home. Nice to meet you Tendril :)

Just wanted to thank you again for the food I got you on the next Canby!

Dude your wagon was very nice. I think my girl will be getting one in the future. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Canby gone wild

E2Q6GcW.jpg

thanks to Nana for the save. We're back on the road and pumped for the show.

Well having spent some some time with that little cutie .... and getting a big up close and personal hug goodbye....  that answers many questions I had all weekend. BTW the whole teenage schoolgirl fantasy thing Saturday and those equestrian riding pants and boots thing Sunday.... I approve.

These...

tredstep-rosa-breech.jpg?w=584

A wedding! Yes a Canby first for sure. Along with a drive shaft fix and Ted's tranny swap. Hope that worked out, it was ongoing when I left.

I think I got to say goodby to almost everyone and that will have to do for trying to thank everyone by name that I met there. So many names, so many faces that I was easily overloaded. Did finally meet Jamee and Walt (and a hug from the former) Tendril and Drainor? ...and I'm lost. To all those that came up to me and introduced themselves it was nice to meet you. Come back next year so I can kick start my long term memory.

• Like 1

Well having spent some some time with that little cutie .... and getting a big up close and personal hug goodbye....  that answers many questions I had all weekend. BTW the whole teenage schoolgirl fantasy thing Saturday and those equestrian riding pants and boots thing Sunday.... I approve.

i think it might just be an age thing,, hell i asked her what time it was after the battery swap, and she did that. I was like 2:00??

My family & I had a great time at the show this year! It's always nice seeing the town we live in full of Datsun glory! I never did catch up to whoever was making the Ratsun name tags & only noticed one person wearing one (Busta nut). Ithe was nice meeting some fellow Ratsun-ers, & talking to some I had already met. I hoped to meet DATZENMIKE, JUST JOEL,& some of the rest of you that I see on here, trade comments with, follow your projects to get inspiration for mine. Maybe at Blue Lake, or maybe next year.20140615_125343.jpg

output.jpg

• Like 2

Well having spent some some time with that little cutie .... and getting a big up close and personal hug goodbye.... that answers many questions I had all weekend. BTW the whole teenage schoolgirl fantasy thing Saturday and those equestrian riding pants and boots thing Sunday.... I approve.

Yeah, she's a friendly hugger.

Haha she is into older guys Mike ;) I'm 27 and she's 19. Maybe you have a shot next Canby.

I want to thank all the people that came up to her and personally thanked or complimented her on the tit picture. She was thoroughly embarrassed so it was fun.

• Like 4