Skibs 240Z

Skib

finally got all the hard line for the fuel bent and ready to intall. its all in place and held in with zipties till i go get some holders for it lol. omg getting both lines bent was a PITA! :mad:

just have to run the rubber line to the tank/fuel pump and then run the lines to the fuel rail when the intakes installed for good.:D

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, I am almost ready to drop mine in as well. I rebuilt the block and head and got it back together. Just have to clean up the engine compartment. You still want that turbo hood vent, the weather is a little nicer I can go cut it out for ya.

You still want that turbo hood vent, the weather is a little nicer I can go cut it out for ya.

ya deff, no rush tho.

------------

few update pics.

got the mani taken care of and got a few things bolted up for good and plenty more mocked up.

P3210213.jpg

heres a pic of the alum spacer for the 240sx TB so I can use it with the stock Z linkage

P3210218.jpg

one thing i dont remember you mentioning what are you running for electronics? stock or.........?

running the stock ECU and harness for now then switching to MS later so I can ditch the air flow meeter and dizzy and add EDIS6

Ill have to look into that, I might be able to find a stock ZX one.

not alot of progress today, just ran the wiring harness, secured the pass side wiring and layed out the drivers side, should be able to secure it tomorrow when I get my MAF and air intake sorted out and mounted