Skibs 240Z

Skib

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see your making progress...can't wait to see a video of it laying stripes!

:D there will be some sequels to the the snowed in videos lol when its finally put together on the stand, when its goin in, and when its ready to re-decorate my street, i always told my mom it would look better in stripes :fu:

iv been spending waaay to much money tho :( i just want it done asap. its going nicely and i think ill just scrape by but man the excitement and stress is wearing me down.

Edited by Skib

A little revisit to the radiator swap, I found this picture showing the difference between the S30 and S130 radiators.

IM000414rw.jpg

and in new news, I picked up a ring expander and hopfully Ill have some pics of the bottom end together today :fu:

Lookin good! You planning on running a/c?

i have manual A/C (roll down the window and drive faster lol)

the front half of the A/C mount also mounts the external CAS (its and 81') so im going to cut it in half and just keep enough for the CAS

I love the color.....blue! All my engines end up being blue :D

I can't wait to see her done.

the stock blue always looks best to me :D

and thanks guys:D i should have the head back today and get the last two cylinders in :fu:

just need the head gasket to come, lap the valves, and re assemble the head and ill have a long block together :fu: