New Classifieds

For the expiring ads, why not just give the users the ability of renewing the add after it expires? It will allow users still looking for/selling a part to just click a button and re-post, and still get rid of all the old ads that we don't need anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the point tim.

Have a question? Fuck you. Dont like it? Fuck you. Its like trying to hang out on photobucket. Shit will change wether you like it or not.

Oh and fuck you.

The moral of the story is ..... you guessed it. Fuck you. (Insert izzo's hella-cock-ter)

Whambulance.jpg

• Like 2

I posted one item , 280z struts, verry clearly marked, with pictures price and location....

I got 30 messages in one day from people wanting my 280zx struts for 15$....

The classifieds now suck. 50 people have said so. Half the active community.

Yet no shits givin.

Why is that?

Its said that we should say something if we don't like it. Yet with all the people saying they don't like it, they won't change it back.

We have 15,500 members, admittedly 10-12 thousand probably aren't active. So maybe 3-5 thousand members are regular and 50 (maybe) don't like something.

Thats the point tim.

Have a question? Fuck you. Dont like it? Fuck you. Its like trying to hang out on photobucket. Shit will change wether you like it or not.

Oh and fuck you.

The moral of the story is ..... you guessed it. Fuck you. (Insert izzo's hella-cock-ter)

Fuck you would have been someone closing this thread 36 pages ago. Fuck you would have been me saying "fuck you" but I haven't. By keeping this open many problems have been resolved and some are pending. We're trying to find the answers or make an adjustment. The last forum change was the same. Does anyone even remember VBulletin now?

• Like 1

I posted one item , 280z struts, verry clearly marked, with pictures price and location....

I got 30 messages in one day from people wanting my 280zx struts for 15$....

The classifieds now suck. 50 people have said so. Half the active community.

Yet no shits givin.

Why is that?

So 30 illiterates couldn't comprehend your initial post correctly and you expect that to be different if it were a discussion thread how?  If you had made the post more clear, highlighting the model of the struts, would things have been different?  I fail to see how this is the fault of the classified system other than your assumed inconvenience using a totally free service.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Why not let everyone vote on this?

It would stop all the hoopda..

At least everyone who wanted a say could have one?

We all contribute here in one way or another.

In the old classifieds an illeterate (or overly excited member) would have ben corrected right in the ad. Stopping most other requests for my "zx" struts.

To think there are 3000 regular users..... is insane. Whos head is swelling now.

Thats the point tim.

Oh and fuck you.

I don't think the new classifieds suck nearly as much as what you'd like to,with the male membership of this site !

• Like 1

Your a troll dick... a crusty old troll dick and a cant believe "people" sit around the computers reading what you spout off at 16 year old kids and not ban your ass... you impantent lumpy bald headed ass should find a nice kite... and go fly the shits.

• Like 1

Tristin love for Kiwi? You may be able to out pansy me after all!

Just tired of seeing you make a fool of yourself. The last like 15 of your posts have kiwi in it... everyone, but your thick skulled self knows kiwi is the wrong term. You just saying 100 times doesnt make it and more correct. Just makes you look like an idiot  ^_^

• Like 1

Kiwi............what's the ?

C'mon Kami, I was beginning to like you (in a platonic sense dude).

As for the rest of you douches, can you try playing A grade, not kindergarten grade?

Although id like to have a battle of wits with you, I don't fight with unarmed people!