cost of amunition

i got

20k rnds 22Lr

4 k rnds of 9mm

2500 rnds 7,62x39

3k rnds .45

misc 30-06, 300wsm 7.65x53 Argintine ammo,12ga 410, 22 hornet

key is buy when they are on sale when you least need it.

unfortunatly 22 is the most common cartridge and will be the most wanted.

If everybody didnt panick this would not have happened

goin by the rate I shoot this will last me 10years.

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i sure do know how the world works they raise the prices and Z-train buys it at higher price's,i think they call that supply and demand,Well the good news i got a ton of supply so i will just wait for the demand to drop.Thats why i was smart enough to stock a shit load up before al this bullshit happen.I shoot straight enough to not have to waste my money on over priced AMMO.Keep getting ripped off my flamming Datsun gun shooting buddy.

O.K. genius-why is .22 is such short supply?

Easy, a non suppressed M91/30, if your using it to rid of small critters just affix the bayonet and bam, silent killer

Don't just shoot the little mo'fo's. Blow their little asses up :) (with 7.62x54 that's what you'd do to varmants). I have a tula, awesome gun.

By the time you buy all the necessary equipment for reloads, you need to make about 10,000 rounds before it pays for itself.

Not at today's prices!  You can't even buy the 500 round brick of 22LR for $10 today, go to WallMart and check it out for yourself.  I, on the other hand. bought my reloading press and dies on an opening sale of a new sporting goods chain in Great Falls Montana [1968 I have to mention] for the grand total of $17 US!  It paid for itself many many years ago!

At today's panic prices a single round of centerfire ammunition goes for between 50cents and a Dollar per round.  No reloading tool set, including a good Lyman weight scale woulds cost 5 to 10 thousand dollars!

O.K. genius-why is .22 is such short supply?

A survivalist minded individual I know once said "When the shit hits the fan and society breaks down, the only valid currency will be .22 Long Rifle ammo, preferably hollow point."  Think of the possibilities!

Not at today's prices!  You can't even buy the 500 round brick of 22LR for $10 today, go to WallMart and check it out for yourself.  I, on the other hand. bought my reloading press and dies on an opening sale of a new sporting goods chain in Great Falls Montana [1968 I have to mention] for the grand total of $17 US!  It paid for itself many many years ago!

At today's panic prices a single round of centerfire ammunition goes for between 50cents and a Dollar per round.  No reloading tool set, including a good Lyman weight scale would cost 5 to 10 thousand dollars!

A survivalist minded individual I know once said "When the shit hits the fan and society breaks down, the only valid currency will be .22 Long Rifle ammo, preferably hollow point."  Think of the possibilities!

Finally someone got it.

The preppers are after them,the survivalists are after them and the miltary is after them.Not gonna even mention John Q.Plinker.

I use .22 almost daily killing things on the ranch.I need them and i need them now.Any more dumb questions?