• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

took the rat out for its first autox after spending 2 years in a garage with only a few fun runs. was mostly a shakedown before getting it on track before winter, but car did WONDERFULLY. suspension setup was on point, within a tweak of tire pressures and engine held out great ~ esp considering its an untouched longblock from 1978ish

lot2_zpsjsqel07v.jpg

turn13_zpswtjqnhbj.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got an updated photo of my 1972 240Z. Just recently installed 16" Konig Rewinds, Chrome Bullet II Mirrors, and a Unique-Z Cold Air Intake! This is my daily driver, so it's rare to see it this clean. ;)

20151028_134043_zps1f077sdo.jpg

20151028_134158_zpsrprbp3fp.jpg

I've got some plans drawn up for an aluminum cold air intake for the su carbs that I think is going to turn out pretty cool. I just gotta get the materials and I'll weld it together. I think people are gonna like it, it's not going to be as bulky as what you have here, and I'm thinking of making 2 different ones to test, a triangle shaped box, and a rectangular shaped box. I'll put em both to the test on a dyno when I get it configured

I've got some plans drawn up for an aluminum cold air intake for the su carbs that I think is going to turn out pretty cool. I just gotta get the materials and I'll weld it together. I think people are gonna like it, it's not going to be as bulky as what you have here, and I'm thinking of making 2 different ones to test, a triangle shaped box, and a rectangular shaped box. I'll put em both to the test on a dyno when I get it configured

My air-box is the shape it is because it uses the stock 240Z backing plate, which already has the best air-horns for flow and power. For a cold air-box, this is really the cleanest and best option on the market. And, for the price, it's a really easy install.

~Peter