Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Been a long time since I've posted pics of the Z. Little progress has been made but I'm hoping that'll change soon. I took the car for a cruise with a bunch of friends and fell in love all over again. I need to rebuild the carbs, clean the fuel tank, and get alignment. I'm hoping my car will be ready for the track afterwards. I would really like to get the car legit enough to track at Leguna Seca in the future but I have no idea what it takes. If anyone on here can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. 

20140831_1406461_zps82fc162a.jpg

20140831_123933_zpsb9eaa2b7.jpg

• Like 3

Been a long time since I've posted pics of the Z. Little progress has been made but I'm hoping that'll change soon. I took the car for a cruise with a bunch of friends and fell in love all over again. I need to rebuild the carbs, clean the fuel tank, and get alignment. I'm hoping my car will be ready for the track afterwards. I would really like to get the car legit enough to track at Leguna Seca in the future but I have no idea what it takes. If anyone on here can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. 

10271457_767951603263476_366913719044507

It doesn't really take much to be track ready. Make sure liquids are topped off, take for a hard drive to check temps, check tire pressures and if necessary align the car. Just make sure it operates and get a spot for a track day!