Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

I've been debating for a few years whether or not to put covers on my LSx swap.  I like the raw look, but the covers do clean it up a bit.  I may ultimately go with custom covers as I do not like the "Corvette" embossing.  I flipped my fuel rail as well which is proving to be a challenge with the covers.

i'll probably fill mine in and paint them.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great Chopsticks.. what is the plan for the car?

Thanks! I'm not really sure at this point... For now, I need the rear glass installed, driver's side door handle, the interior put back together, etc. After that, I want coils, some new wheels, flares, basic maintenance, the usual stuff. :) Luckily, most of the body work has already been done to the car so I don't have to worry too much about rust, but the paint could use a little wetsanding and polishing. I'm still debating about what to do with the engine, though. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the L26 and get rid of the flat top carbs, go with an L28 and convert it to carbs, or drop in an L28ET.

I've been debating for a few years whether or not to put covers on my LSx swap.  I like the raw look, but the covers do clean it up a bit.  I may ultimately go with custom covers as I do not like the "Corvette" embossing.  I flipped my fuel rail as well which is proving to be a challenge with the covers.

go with these for the LSx

IMG_3856.jpg

been in the garage about a year.. finally aligned and on the road. though still got 1 or 2 kinks to work out it seems

72 240z, rough on the outside (i love the patina'd rusted now matte maroon paint) but L28 and all new suspension/camberplates/balljoints/disc brakes everything on the underside. track time, 4.11 LSD and proper tires coming soon

newbumper_gasstation_zps1d489033.jpg

newbumper_instacollage_zpsd904131e.jpg

build_frontsuspension-bare_zps72954bf5.j

• Like 4