Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My air-box is the shape it is because it uses the stock 240Z backing plate, which already has the best air-horns for flow and power. For a cold air-box, this is really the cleanest and best option on the market. And, for the price, it's a really easy install.

~Peter

I still would like to design mine and see what it can do as supposed to the stock air cleaner. It's more of a project of curiosity more than a need to fill a void. I would also like to maybe trim away the access sheet metal from the stock air cleaner and expose the filter in kind of a Shelby Cobra fashion. Just to see what it does for power gains. Again...all out of curiosity

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

108.jpg

SDC10081.jpg

That is a beautiful Z, I love the color combo with those wheels. What kind of seats are those? Are they a factory seat from a bmw like an e30 or something? How well do they fit and how do they feel? It looks amazing.

• 1 month later...

Alright so I'm a little ways off from having this thing really drive-able and I feel a little silly posting pictures of my car when it's not even really all put together yet but it's getting there.  I bought the car on my 18th birthday, and have been rebuilding it for the last 5 years.  I drove it for the first time just last week.  Only drove it maybe 100 feet but still. Fairly standard build: late model L28 (F54/P79), Holley 4 barrel, 280z 5 speed, and a whole lot of stupid shit.  I don't think this car will ever be finished but I'm likely going to swap the motor for something newer in the next few years. Anyways, here's my heap.

post-22866-0-37132400-1468127963.png

post-22866-0-16265000-1468128035.png

post-22866-0-42215300-1468127980.png

post-22866-0-93420900-1468128011.png

post-22866-0-89949800-1468128062.png

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while now.  I am usually only on during work hours.  Work blocks 90% of the pictures and there is no way I'd be able to load anything up here during that time.

I'd like to show you my Z so far, if you have an instagram you can look at @btechgarage

Does ratsun have an instagram handle?

If this post happens to viloate any rules, please delete.

-Brian

• Like 1