Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I have 16x10 with 205/55/16 tires on rolled fenders with coilovers and it fits awesomely!

You got to post some pics!

My buddy took some shots of my POS is you all want to take a look heres the link.

http://www.thedrivenlifestyle.net/imperfectly-perfect-a-different-s30/

I think I'm going to spend this winter break trying to get my Z to the track. I need to dial in the front suspension, alignment, and get it running right.

You got to post some pics!

My buddy took some shots of my POS is you all want to take a look heres the link.

http://www.thedrivenlifestyle.net/imperfectly-perfect-a-different-s30/

I think I'm going to spend this winter break trying to get my Z to the track. I need to dial in the front suspension, alignment, and get it running right.

What offset are your wheels?? Article only says 15x8

Never seen a setup look so flush on the stock fenders.

LM7 Block

LS6 243 heads with aftermarket springs and pushrods

LS6 intake

Custom reverse split cam

Sanderson shorties

Th400

300whp

I can't launch over 2000 rpms or I push through my S12w brakes, seems to be a converter issue. All my 11s are being cut from launching off side and not pre-loading. During the winter I am going to go to a smaller AT trans with OD and have a custom converter built. Looking to hit a 11.49 on motor before the turbo set up can cage.

Most people I know who drag race with an auto will stage below the stall, then flash the converter on launch.

What rear tires are you running? what axles? I an knee deep in a V8 Z bracket car and haven't decided on wheels/ tires yet.

Sounds like a converter issue.  The stock LS1 converter has an 1850 rpm stall......if you are using a stock LS1 converter.

I have a th400 with an aftermarket converter that has a 3500-3700 stall, but the converter was built for another car. It was just collecting dust around the garage and I installed it knowing that it wouldnt be correct for my set up.

Most people I know who drag race with an auto will stage below the stall, then flash the converter on launch.

What rear tires are you running? what axles? I an knee deep in a V8 Z bracket car and haven't decided on wheels/ tires yet.

Indeed, but I found that my car would cut the same 60 foots and trap not only a faster time but also a fast ET if I left off of idle. I had a friend watch me stage and I was literally dragging my front wheels into the staging lights while trying to pre-load and go above 2000 rpm.

I run the ET Street DR's (225/55/15 i think?) at 22psi. Rear end is a Q45 LSD with custom Moser axles, Q45 CVs and 280z stub shafts. Techno Toy Tuning front diff mount and mustache bar, but my rear a-arm mount/bracket is something I made after I snapped the old one. I have a rear sway bar I need to install also before I go back to the track.

post-5422-0-68786800-1379724897.jpg