Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping to in near future! They're 15s, look small though don't they? Haha i just like more meat on my wheels the rear end looks badass though 265s on there.

They do look to be 14's...any pics of the rear end or a level side shot?

How much metal did you have to cut from the arches to fit those under the flares?

Here's a rear end shot i had on my phone.

i cut about 3.75" all around

Great Scott!!! Thats one wide rear, so intimidating.

I'm wondering why you didn't remove the rear bumper finisher....I'm undecided if I should remove mine along with the bumper or leave it like you did.  Unfortunately the spot welds where it meets the body is showing signs of surface rust....deicsions...decisions.

Great Scott!!! Thats one wide rear, so intimidating.

I'm wondering why you didn't remove the rear bumper finisher....I'm undecided if I should remove mine along with the bumper or leave it like you did.  Unfortunately the spot welds where it meets the body is showing signs of surface rust....deicsions...decisions.

The exact look i wanted. haha!

I'm still torn between that too! IMO it kinda sets the rear end off when you look at it from the side... to each their own i guess. I do want to eventually shave the rear though. Sleeker look but for now. I like how this looks.

Hey yellow...i just picked up a 74 260z and i want to go for the unflared look as well......anyway you can tell me your rim sizes with offsets just so i can get a starting baseline.....thanks Rob.

Copied from Ebay where is was recently for sale, but not really for sale:

Specs:

15x9.25 -19 front -38 rear

Tires:

Falken Ziex 912

195/50/15

New member, figure I'd start by posting a pic of the car. This is shortly after the primer was layed on. hopefully the weather will warm up just long enough for me to paint it....but probably not until spring. It's a 77 280. Waiting on some OT to open up at work so i can buy the front lip and rear wing. eventually I'll bondo the few tiny dents. but for now, primer she is!

20130921_162828_zps991f012a.jpg

Specs:

Tires:

Falken Ziex 912

195/50/15

Specs:

Tires:

Falken Ziex 912

195/50/15

ok thanks dude ....did you try to buy the car or something?.....anyways so if im gonna go with a 9 inch at the rear and an 8.5 up front would i just change my offsets to.....15x8.5 -38......and 15x9 -44....if i wanted the exact same stance .

ok thanks dude ....did you try to buy the car or something?.....anyways so if im gonna go with a 9 inch at the rear and an 8.5 up front would i just change my offsets to.....15x8.5 -38......and 15x9 -44....if i wanted the exact same stance .

No, just searched and found it there.

With the specs you posted, what wheels are you looking at?

Not at that event

.......but recently angle haz been achieved from Marcus fry enterprises. Check the build thread I'll be posting soon.

Sweet! Are you from the Bay Area Alex?

And ill post more of my car when I get time to shoot pics.I posted a couple pages back I think...