Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

Always the troublemaker, Jay!    :rofl:

ZAN_280-10-1110x718-800x517.jpg

haha :-X but I try to help in my own defense. Did you learn about fans in my fb bickering? lol

Your z is gorgeous, love that shot. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know whats ironic is I sold my 72 and now have a 73.

Nice z! Were you in the z at the summerville cruise we crossed paths at? It looks familiar. I didnt get to take any pics that day. Took a walk to go get hibachi and when I came back mostly everyone was gone :-/

You plan to come up for the NJZCC show this sunday? you should! 

I was at the summerville meet, I ended up leaving early since I live about 2 hours away in PA. I might try to make it out, but I finally start work the next day, and May have some stuff to take care of at home. I'll try though.

Just looked it up, and it's a 2 hour drive. I might be down to go.

Youre my idol

Edit: Here you guys go. Still need to get a oil catch can and mount my real fender mirrors and clean everything up, but this is pretty much it, for now. Triples make it feel like a whole different car even though they need a slight tune. Can't wait to auto-x it! Ill get better pics once I solve a couple problems, lighting in front of my house sucks!

mmm_zpsd14fce6c.jpg

mm_zps9e3c02e2.jpg

IMG_20130922_183348_717_zpse8a23d88.jpg

• Like 2

Your baby for sale already? At such a reasonable price too lmao

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-Datsun-240Z-/111171560016?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19e2576250 

Just a friendly  heads up people can get rb26 swapped s30's for 6k range, a slammed l28et on nice wheels, bozo pipes and rust doesnt a 13k car make.  

LOL, I was just testing, thats why the price was high I really didnt  want to sell yet.

Been doing this for a while now, The Z will be going through a full resto Oct 1st including interiors and others  B)

Yeelow_Feva ain't married to none of 'em.   :rofl:

That dude is steadily cranking out cars. The second one is "done", it goes up for sale and he starts all over. Seen him do it at least 9-10 times in the last 3-4 years...

:thumbup: You already know. :thumbup:

LOL, I was just testing, thats why the price was high I really didnt  want to sell yet.

Been doing this for a while now, The Z will be going through a full resto Oct 1st including interiors and others  B)

:thumbup: You already know. :thumbup:

Awesome man, best of luck to ya  :thumbup:

like the car and spoiler, just wish the spoiler was a bit shorter, looks kinda high in that shot.

I originally wanted the 3 Piece sparrow tail but Its just too damn rare in the states... 

Only If I was back in japan I could get Works Over fenders and 3 piece spoiler but even then, shipping would be hell and parts would have to be hacked n chopped to meet requirements for the box size.