• 4 weeks later...

nh16vn.jpg

just took my bumper off last night

5l5280.jpg

note the custom air intake lol

annnd my old z32

2ep57bc.jpg

jubsxe.jpg

and shameless self video youtube plug of my z. got those straight pipe roars for ya lol 

Rolled but getting flared.  My other wheels with the slicks for the track don't fit.  These tires have a bit of stretch to fit the wheel and the fender.  Flares will give it the proper fitment. 

Rolled but getting flared.  My other wheels with the slicks for the track don't fit.  These tires have a bit of stretch to fit the wheel and the fender.  Flares will give it the proper fitment. 

Are those rotas? They look good on your car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up my first Datsuns in general last week (super psyched they were Z's!) I've been a lurker here for a long time, and now I get to post! Purchased this pair, they have been sitting since before I was born (1988) in a barn. Just got the gold one running today after all new fuel lines, filter, and a saab fuel pump donated by my friend. It needs some typical old car that's been sitting stuff, but it's fairly solid on the underside, I go pick up the blue one tomorrow which appears to be in much worst shape from the quick glance I gave it last week. 

2_zps75134428.jpg

1_zps5bf5aebd.jpg

Years of dirt, grime, and mouse debris removed 

6_zps2e61b90a.jpg

7_zpsf76a0b90.jpg

8_zpscb595abc.jpg

• Like 1

Picked up my first Datsuns in general last week (super psyched they were Z's!) I've been a lurker here for a long time, and now I get to post! Purchased this pair, they have been sitting since before I was born (1988) in a barn. Just got the gold one running today after all new fuel lines, filter, and a saab fuel pump donated by my friend. It needs some typical old car that's been sitting stuff, but it's fairly solid on the underside, I go pick up the blue one tomorrow which appears to be in much worst shape from the quick glance I gave it last week. 

2_zps75134428.jpg

1_zps5bf5aebd.jpg

Years of dirt, grime, and mouse debris removed 

6_zps2e61b90a.jpg

7_zpsf76a0b90.jpg

8_zpscb595abc.jpg

Nice! Pull the bumpers, shine it up, and drive it.