gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here I come to bring this thread back.

I felt quite sacrilegious, so I copped a Bluebird grill, and I'm rocking it hard.

IMG_1403.jpg

SDC12177.jpg

Pictures taken from the Hella NorCal BBQ Crew meet last Sunday. Anybody in NorCal should come to the next one. Tentative date is Aug 30'th.

Looks great!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I sold it to a kid here in town. But he needs money so he sold it to some guy in fontana. I had no idea someone would pay that much for a car that is missing one of everything. :lol: Funny thing is the guy that has it now called my buddy nelson and asked him for help putting it back together.

Nelson is the one that helped me strip it. So now he gets to put it back together.

Yea I sold it to a kid here in town. But he needs money so he sold it to some guy in fontana. I had no idea someone would pay that much for a car that is missing one of everything. :lol: Funny thing is the guy that has it now called my buddy nelson and asked him for help putting it back together.

Nelson is the one that helped me strip it. So now he gets to put it back together.

hahaha the irony! POOR Nelson!

Other than the obviously missing drivetrain, front bumper and hood, that looks like it was a nice goon. I assume he sold it for the $1300 or close to it?

Poor Nelson :eek:

Other than the obviously missing drivetrain, front bumper and hood, that looks like it was a nice goon. I assume he sold it for the $1300 or close to it?

Poor Nelson :eek:

nelson hear

the thing about it is i took it apart to help a good friend john (datrod) so he could get his radio flyer 510 wagon ready for 2008 jccs poor nelson not a chance the guy who just bought it (eduardo) wants to pay me :D to put it back together and he only bought it for $900

good to here it will get built ,, not go to pick apart,, and besides nelson has great skills ,,it should look great when done

Yea but it aint no RADIO FLYER. I really want to see it done.

Thanks for the push zhent. I wanted her to post all the pic's of the wagon but that one will do.

I think she knows I HATE HER. But I still have to help her out. :D