My Jeep is on crack...

2 hours ago, ]2eDeYe said:

Good to hear. 
As far as real, the budget is blown and I expected to be done a while ago lol. 

The music promotion, I have no idea. The algorithm doesn't make any sense to me.  

I do like me some heavy metal, but I feel like the acoustic stuff is relatable to more people.
That and it is easier to record, don't have to come up with drum tracks and bass lines. 🙂

I like all kinds of music, but I am so tired of hearing it almost every single time I tap on someone's IG video. Chances are, if it has wheels, it has thrash metal.

• Like 1
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I like all kinds of music, but I am so tired of hearing it almost every single time I tap on someone's IG video. Chances are, if it has wheels, it has thrash metal.

Funny I only ever turn the sound on for things like an LS revving in a swapped Jeep. 😄

• Like 1

I swapped in the disc brakes on this thin waaay back in the beginning of this thread. 
They never worked great. 
I now know it was due to being hooked up backwards and the pushrod being too long. 

I like to learn things the hard way some times. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I run Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires on the wife's Xterra and my Frontier. Not as aggressive as what you have but they are a good tire for hiway and some of the snow we get here.

Those tires look awesome on the Jeep.

• Like 1
On 1/21/2024 at 9:17 AM, KELMO said:

I run Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires on the wife's Xterra and my Frontier. Not as aggressive as what you have but they are a good tire for hiway and some of the snow we get here.

Those tires look awesome on the Jeep.

Thanks. How about a pic or 2.

IMG_3852.jpeg.433315c8f8b96e7c1172ad166a73fef5.jpeg

IMG_3862.jpeg.27e8c82870d6826a5180d1bad2d1d87b.jpeg

fedex has my windshield.

It was supposed to be here 6 days ago...

Once it finally gets here and installed I can wrap up some little stuff and go for a rip. 😄

• Like 2
On 1/23/2024 at 7:31 AM, banzai510(hainz) said:

I always like the white steel wwheels on the Jeeps Like the African Landcruisers.  They Date better

Find me a set and I will stash them in my shed for next time lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Might have mentioned this before, but I found those 10 pack leaf springs to be a detriment for serious 4-wheeling as they restricted axle articulation too much IMO. I ended up having a local spring shop build me new ones that flexed better. Depends on the 'wheeling environment you play in.

• Like 1