A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are 15x7 -0 Konig Rewinds with 195/55/15. I lowered it about an inch from the pic above, about 3" overall. Had to roll and pull fenders slightly but it does not rub or bottom out unless I hit a very hard bump.

Nice job guys... Now I feel like a slacker. I need to get in the garage.

Fat510 let us know how the SUs are once they are dialed in

I don't like them. They are dialed somewhat right now, and they have a little more low end torque but like no high end power. I talked to wayno and HRH and they told me that it might be because the intake holes are smaller than the ports in the head. But the Hitachi is going back on :wub:

They made it to and from canby, so there's that haha

After seeing what you debt with flat510.... Not to impressed with the SU's

I don't like them. They are dialed somewhat right now, and they have a little more low end torque but like no high end power. I talked to wayno and HRH and they told me that it might be because the intake holes are smaller than the ports in the head. But the Hitachi is going back on :wub:

They made it to and from canby, so there's that haha

After seeing what you debt with flat510.... Not to impressed with the SU's

Well, if I had a nice pair that worked better, I wouldn't dislike them as much as a do right now. :/

Maybe if Dildos would not fuck with others wooooork ,, maybe the drive home would be less eventful.

just sayin.

They have only been on a week and adjusted once ,, albet all day once but i am going to fiddle with them a bit more before they come off. As the car was running just about as perfect as a carb could make it run,,, and putting them on a suspect engine would make figuring out how they actually work ,, impossible.

So it is written,, so let it be done.

I think the liquid was from that 2 inches of rain we hit going over the river.

I think you should just go EFI. and by efi.........

i mean KA.  :poke:

haha, jk. 

..no but really. some $300ish KA on CL right now!

Single cams? I don't want no twin cam bullshit  :P

I'd love to go single cam, but dohc is just what I had. That's ironic because people usually "settle" for single cams cause dohc is too expensive.

In a perfect world I'd have a single cam ported, polished, cam'd and side draft carbs. Talk about a good time!

• Like 1

Oh right I actually forgot about that, I was so focused bot to let my tiny tires break loose of the little traction I had Hahah. What about the head? Are the intakes matching the manifold?

Yeah that's why moved into the fast lanes so at least we would only be ran into on one side,,,  not both..

No,,  the holes are stock as we were busting that engine out pretty fast when we were building it. and it has been super dependable so never thought of taking head off.

Yeah that's why moved into the fast lanes so at least we would only be ran into on one side,,,  not both..

No,,  the holes are stock as we were busting that engine out pretty fast when we were building it. and it has been super dependable so never thought of taking head off.

Think maybe that could actually also affect performance?

UHHHHHH....... WAIT.

Wtf? Why does my A10 lay down TWO black marks when I do a burn out (not out in public, of course!)?!?!

And why is it that when I put it on the rack at work I can roll both tires the same direction?!

WHO CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND PUT AN LSD IN WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!?

I'm so confused right now.

UHHHHHH....... WAIT.

Wtf? Why does my A10 lay down TWO black marks when I do a burn out (not out in public, of course!)?!?!

And why is it that when I put it on the rack at work I can roll both tires the same direction?!

WHO CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND PUT AN LSD IN WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!?

I'm so confused right now.

...magic?

Torque seized the gears together?

The infamous "BigJohn" fully restored SSS coupe

DatsunDay027.jpg

IMG_0979Medium.jpg

This is the SSS grille? And where can I get it?

Also some artsy A10 pics in here...link is being weird, copy everything and paste

http://www.mad4wheels.com/models/1977_Nissan_Violet_Auster_coup%C3%A9_(_A10_)/model.asp?id_car=12279#

I'd love to go single cam, but dohc is just what I had. That's ironic because people usually "settle" for single cams cause dohc is too expensive.

In a perfect world I'd have a single cam ported, polished, cam'd and side draft carbs. Talk about a good time!

wait, why is single cam better? I thought the DOHC was the improved block?