i got fired from wal-mart. -__- {^__^}

I worked at walmart. Key word worked for a whole year more than i should have it being the shitiest job ive ever had. Also it making me suffer what everyone hated me for not having any before. Headaches. Due to a concussion i suffered there.

I hated the job. It was tiring unloading trucks isnt fun when u have 2 people to do a 9-11 person job so after beeing worked like a mule or worse you get tired right? So i started slowing down on performance so they wrote me up 3 times and well we got more people total of 7 for a crew when its supposed to be 13. And well our new supervisor is the worst of scum he stands around and talks and dont do shiet. So i cussed him out and two weeks later they fired me.

The sad part is the days i got wrote up were the dumbest write ups ever i have the dates saved in my phone. And done by a manager who wasnt present. When im doing this...litteraly running with a pallet jack across the sales floor. Not even kidding pulling pallets anywhere from 1'- 10' high weighing from 100lbs- 4400lbs. No joke and these fuckers write me up for lack of performance.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the concussion started causing problems, did you put in claim to the state labor board? It might not be to late to do that. Some states give you a year.

After cussing out the boss, you deserved to get fired. You could have kept getting a paycheck (even when working slow) if you hadn't done that. Poor bosses work on fear and threats, but you don't have to give in.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ggzilla" data-cid="814352" data-time="1355729313"><p>

After the concussion started causing problems, did you put in claim to the state labor board? It might not be to late to do that. Some states give you a year.<br />

<br />

After cussing out the boss, you deserved to get fired. You could have kept getting a paycheck (even when working slow) if you hadn't done that. Poor bosses work on fear and threats, but you don't have to give in.</p></blockquote>

yeah i still go to the doctor for it he says the headaches will be around for 3-4 months.

I understand the fact i.deserved to be fired but he also harrassed me i and told management they did nothing he put my life at risk and they did nothing even when i showed pics.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RacnJsn95" data-cid="814361" data-time="1355730356"><p>

Don't get me started on fucked up jobs... Sorry for your loss, but it is what it is.</p></blockquote>

i understand what your saying walmart is a bad job but bot the worst im just sayin what i did was really bad.

I do agree with not cussing out the boss.Always remember in life you don't have to respect the man but you do have to respect the position.Dude phuck Walmart in n out pays like 10.00 in hour just to start.there part time but you can always pick up more hours due to a lot of people go to college or just want to screw off.promotions from within up to manager of a store that make more 100000.00 a year and that my friend ain't no shit.that's my dream job I would taste everybody,s burger for quality control.lol

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mrbigtanker" data-cid="814381" data-time="1355733160"><p>

I do agree with not cussing out the boss.Always remember in life you don't have to respect the man but you do have to respect the position.Dude phuck Walmart in n out pays like 10.00 in hour just to start.there part time but you can always pick up more hours due to a lot of people go to college or just want to screw off.promotions from within up to manager of a store that make more 100000.00 a year and that my friend ain't no shit.that's my dream job I would taste everybody,s burger for quality control.lol</p></blockquote>

i know man but it just got to a point and that s.o.b. Had to get it from someone i was pissed.

And here is the oher thing about the concussion. I get irritated stupid fast.

My g/f worked at wm as a manager for 15 years. The first 13, she loved it and got great reviews. Then she was transferred to a new store and her boss was an incompetent dickhead and wrote her up for stuff other managers got away with. She ended up getting fired. Took a month off to recharge. Got a job at bed, bath and beyond, and now loves going to work again. And she gets great reviews and makes more money.

Walmart treats employees like shit.

Since you are not working there now, there is nothing to fix. I could say that work is often tiring but they pay you for doing just that. Bosses are there to get the most out of you and that's what they are for. Life is not fair and that's what life is all about. You don't work there and that's the good news so you're headed in the right direction, my friend. When you're finished.... go find a better job 

since you've got nothing to lose now, like Mike says,  contact Walmart corp with that stores problems. I bet they would be very interested to listening to you, hell, you might just opened another door of employment w/ Walmart.

If the fire Marshall saw that fire exit blocked, a Walmart managers ass will be smoking. Someone is being a slacker and has no means of being a boss. Hell, you might save someone's life by reporting this problem. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

What Mike and Kim (420n620) said.

A couple weeks ago,We were at wally world.

Down one of the isles we were at,There was corporate person,reaming the ass off of the store manager.

About the stock guy and his job is only that,you are the manager,you do this/that,He does this.

Was pretty funny.

I been boycotting Walmart for over a year now. That whole place is fucked. Force out small businesses and even larger competing chains. We get bullshit minimum wage jobs instead. Discriminate against minorities and women. Improve Chinas middle class by peddling their shit and bring out own down even further... 

I hope saving 50 cents on a bottle of juice is worth it for everyone. Living in the ignorant bliss of being a few dollars less poor... 

As for the OP. I would advise learning a trade or skill so you dont have to work in shit holes doing monkey work. 

• Like 3

I do have a trade i work on cars, computers, tile, carpet, carpentery, and a few other things. Also i got a new job already at a drift shop here already.

I dont know how the facility i used to work for is still open. And i wouldnt complain if it was like other stores but its not. We should only pull all new.freight and like 12-20 overstock from.previous days but our crew would pull 320+ pallets of over stock it would take 3 1/2 hours with 4 people to do it but we only would.be able to have 2 while the other two pulled new freigt so it would be 7 hours of pulling but.no these pieces of shit expect half the workers to do the same as if we had a full crew.

All of ours....but 2 of them are bad they make stupid decitions and it just sucks cause we are all tired im part time and i was working 40+ - 60 hours a week my checks were good but my body couldnt take it. On my friday i worked a 14 hr shift i had to stay in bed my body ached so bad for 3 days