Miss 620 starter Kit

bubbles

So, I just finally became a member of Ratsun after looking at your guys site for 6 years. The reason....I FINALLY GOT MY DATSUN!!!!!!

I just bought my first Datsun, 1974 620 Datsun from a guy in Redding....one problem....i need major advice. My brother has a Datsun 521....which is why I got started on wanting my own....however, I wanted a Bullet side. :thumbup:

But i am hoping that you guys can give me some tips on what i should do. Everything on the truck is stock and only had one owner before me.

I am thinking of a flat black with pink pinstripping....i am also thinking of pink outline of the letters on the tailgate.

But i really still need....please any tips, suggestions, demands, anything would be greatly appreciated.

I also am going to include photos. Thank you guys so much I seriously need all the help i can get.

and yes i am going to do pink because i am a chick.

3K93M53N35L45Ka5Hbcaf228662b82bdf17bc.jpg

3Ib3Mf3Je5V45H95J7caf4b7c5bbb38ab12c2.jpg

3K13Fc3N25N65Ma5J8caffd6dfda46a6c179c.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Das mah fav 620 color. While your waiting to paint it get some NuShine and buff er up.

Also, Batman floor mats should be shipped to me.

Best tips I can give you:

It is YOUR truck. Do what you want to do.

Any information you need is available here.

Provocative pictures of you and your Datsun are acceptable.

Truck looks nice and straight, good start

do you know what you want other than the paint, like lower? higher? faster?

there are lots of things that you can do pretty easily and cheaply... as is the way with a Datsun :thumbup:

as for advice, the more you drive it, the more you're going to love it. keep it a runner as much as possible and you'll stay motivated to work on it

Oh sorry i forgot to mention that after i get the brakes working that im going to static drop it....hopefully i said that right....

thank you guys for your tips...i only have the photos right now that was on craigslist by PREVIOUS owner...thank you....

oh yeah and im taking out the CB radio....but i think im going to leave the loud speaker....its too much fun....

seriously if you want the batman mats you can have them...I just cant seem to like them...sorry..but seriously if my brother doesnt swipe them...they are totally yours

more pics! must haz more oics!!! the truck looks great, make a list of what bugs you then come back one by one and ask for advice AFTER you go to google and type your question + ratsun.net

(how do i...... - Ratsun.net)

once you have a good base idea of what your asking about ask the forum for some pointers, chances are that if you do your homework before asking you will find a few ppl willing to help you.

tits work too

So, I just finally became a member of Ratsun after looking at your guys site for 6 years. The reason....I FINALLY GOT MY DATSUN!!!!!!

I just bought my first Datsun, 1974 620 Datsun from a guy in Redding....one problem....i need major advice. My brother has a Datsun 521....which is why I got started on wanting my own....however, I wanted a Bullet side. :thumbup:

But i am hoping that you guys can give me some tips on what i should do. Everything on the truck is stock and only had one owner before me.

I am thinking of a flat black with pink pinstripping....i am also thinking of pink outline of the letters on the tailgate.

But i really still need....please any tips, suggestions, demands, anything would be greatly appreciated.

I also am going to include photos. Thank you guys so much I seriously need all the help i can get.

3Ib3Mf3Je5V45H95J7caf4b7c5bbb38ab12c2.jpg

3K13Fc3N25N65Ma5J8caffd6dfda46a6c179c.jpg

Congrat's on your new Datsun!

I like all Dattos but for sure the 620 is the best looking truck Nisan ever made. I've seen '79s with worse interiors (hope that came out right) yours is pretty good for a '74.

I am thinking of a flat black with pink pin stripping....i am also thinking of pink outline of the letters on the tailgate.

Well bless all your pink parts. At times it seems like we have our share of estrogen around here without chicks, always good to have more even though I guess we'll all have to shave more often and take a shower every week now.

Ok boys...sorry to be gone so long but we have a bit of improvements...1 breaks work :thumbup: well i think they need to be bled again but they work.....BETTER

also the truck has been lowered a bit....and the bump stops have been cut....so its not so rough anymore...however i do have a damn rock in the back between the bed and the cab wich is really big and makes me cringe when i take corners.

took Mistadobalina out for a little ride on friday....well obviously this is a learning thing for me but damn do datsuns always shift that nice....ive been driving a big ol' truck for a long time and never knew that datsuns just drop right into gear without reving it or anything....ive been missing out!!!!

hopefully i will be able to get the registration and insurance fixed this week so that i can be driving it out on the road...hopefully i can get some pictures up tomorrow

quick question....the gage that is on the farthest left of the instrament pannel.....the mannual says that it is optional for a clock or tachometer...but i have neither its kinda a weird design thing....anyways is it difficult to get a tach for it? or even worse.....how difficult is it going to be to install one?