Miss 620 starter Kit

bubbles

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah....sorry boys its a little harder than that to get rid of me.....when ive been viewing your site for 6 years now....i think i can hang.

oh and the first name....way off...and no its not something your gonna be able to figure out that easily.... B)

but anyways...thank you all so far for your words of wisdom.

And i must correct myself on the modifications:

- new breaks (duh)

- 3 inch drop blocks

- and turned down the torsion arms

so if i every find a stock tac or clock at pick n pull i should take that sucker home with me....got it...but other than that its probably not going to be something that im going to get as stock for the truck....right?

call me sentimental but i was kinda hoping that i would keep most of it stock....since it already is....well except for lowering it and repainting it and all the other things im thinking of....ok maybe not.....i guess i should first worry about registration...

so pretty much just pick up a decent tac from a shop and call it a day unless im blessed to find it at pick n pull...good to know thanks

i know i know....i need to get working on this hopefully once i get settled i can dedicate a bit more time to all the projects....i have to admit that when i finally brought it home i was attempting to sleep in it :blush:

so if i every find a stock tac or clock at pick n pull i should take that sucker home with me....got it...but other than that its probably not going to be something that im going to get as stock for the truck....right?

call me sentimental but i was kinda hoping that i would keep most of it stock....since it already is....well except for lowering it and repainting it and all the other things im thinking of....ok maybe not.....i guess i should first worry about registration...

so pretty much just pick up a decent tac from a shop and call it a day unless im blessed to find it at pick n pull...good to know thanks

if u do find a stock tac which is kinda hard to find at a pick in pull. i would take it. and the ones u get from auto zone or napa or were ever u go, they usually kinda stick out (dont fit all the way) but it does not look bad, my husband put one in his cuz he did not have one.